Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

FIREWIND

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyJeu 25 Jan - 21:25

FIREWIND Guitarist Issues NAMM Report

Greek metal powerhouse FIREWIND released their new album, Allegiance, today in North America via Century Media. The album features the young guitar phenomenon known as Gus G. (ex-DREAM EVIL, NIGHTRAGE, MYSTIC PROPHECY, ARCH ENEMY). Gus attended the NAMM show in Anaheim last weekend to promote the debut of his ESP guitars signature series. Gus further describes his excitement over his NAMM appearance and the album’s US release:

“ESP launched my new signature models and the response from the guitar-heads and fans was great! On Saturday, I did a signing session with one of my heroes, Michael Wilton (QUEENSRŸCHE), and Will Adler (LAMB OF GOD), which was a lot of fun as were the crazy parties that went on every night at the hotel bar!

I am very excited to announce that our new album, Allegiance, is now available in the US. The response from the press is really amazing! Our music finally has good US distribution and promotion. All you have to do is go to your local record store, get a copy and pledge your Allegiance.

There’s plenty of tour dates coming in 2007, and they definitely involve a U.S. tour as well. Stay tuned for more info, and thanks for the support.”

Firewind are make their US debut at ProgPower USA, which takes place in Atlanta on October 5-6.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyJeu 5 Juil - 22:36

FIREWIND Premier New Video For 'Breaking The Silence'

FIREWIND 69449

Greek melodic metallers FIREWIND present their video for the song 'Breaking The Silence' (feat. Tara Teresa on guest vocals), which marks the band’s 2nd single released in Greece off their album Allegiance.

The clip was directed by Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Company Sweden (DIMMU BORGIR, WITHIN TEMPTATION), and can be seen at this location.

Firewind’s Gus G comments on the video: “So here it is! I hope you all dig our brand new video... I can tell you we had a blast doing it! The song itself is a highlight of our latest record, as the duet between Apollo and Tara came out fantastic. Patric Ullaeus’ videos are always a guarantee and it’s an honour for us to work with the best of the best! Patric definitely made sure we had enough fire on this one and really brought things to a new level!”

The new single was released on July 2nd and is destined to continue the band’s success as the previous single 'Falling To Pieces' managed to reach #11 on the official Greek single charts and brought some real Metal to the charts for no less than eleven (!!!) weeks. Also, the Allegiance album stayed in the official Greek album charts for nine weeks.

Here is the tracklist for the
'Breaking The Silence' single:
'Breaking The Silence' (feat. Tara Teresa),
'Healing Tool' *,
'Till The End Of Time' (live) *,
'Breaking The Silence' (feat. Tara Teresa
- Video Clip Enhancement).
(* Previously unreleased song / version).
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyMer 8 Aoû - 22:39

FIREWIND - Singer Apollo Takes "Time Out"; METALIUM's Henning Basse Steps In

Greek melodic metallers FIREWIND have issued the following update from mainman Gus G.:

“Dear all, here’s the latest news and facts.

It seems that 2007 has been quite an adventurous year for our singer Apollo. He’s currently having some problems back home and needs to take the next few months off. As our touring schedule is quite heavy, we will continue with a replacement and give him the time he needs to get back smoothly.

The German vocalist Henning Basse (METALIUM) will step in from now on and complete all the 2007 tour dates with us. Henning has helped us already in the past on some shows on our last European tour with ANGRA. He really kicks ass on stage and is a great singer and performer, as well as a great guy. We’re grateful to have him on board once again and you’ll be surprised by how hard this guy rocks!

All our upcoming shows will go on as scheduled and announced - no Firewind shows will be cancelled! See you on the road soon!

Gus & Firewind.”
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyMer 8 Aoû - 23:05

video , du nouveau single, "Breaking the Silence" (avec Tara Teresa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XmqYqy3d3E
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 23:17

FIREWIND guitarist/founder Gus G. has issued the following update:

FIREWIND 75918

"Hello Metalheads! The 3rd part of our World Allegiance tour came to an end with four very successful shows in Japan!

It felt so good going back there exactly one year after our performance at Loud Park festival. This has been our longest Japan tour so far, visiting 4 major cities – Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Yokohama. All venues were good and packed with loud Japanese metalheads – exactly the way we like it!

We have some great memories of this tour both onstage and offstage. We were treated excellent by the people of Avex and Creative man (promoters), our Japanese crew was top notch and everything was on time and perfectly in place. That’s the way the Japanese people work. Even though I’ve been there eight times so far, I’m still amazed by their professionalism.

On our off day we had the chance to do lots of promotion for various radios, TV interviews and of course the prestigious magazines Burrn! and Young Guitar whom I also shot 2 instructional DVDs for.

Domo Arigato to Avex company, Kaz & King Records, Nozue, Yuka, A2 and the whole crew, KAMELOT and their crew for being super cool to us – it was a pleasure sharing the stage with you guys!

Also, we’d like to thank the German Metal God, Henning Basse (METALIUM) for taking care of the vocal duties the past months and giving everything on stage with us each night. You’re a friend for life and we already miss you!

Last but not least, thanks to all our fans in the Land of the Rising Sun for their never ending support and love! We’ll be back soon!"
bru_dall

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND EmptyMer 28 Nov - 22:59

FIREWIND Finishing Work On New Album; Announce Exclusive Live Premier Show

FIREWIND mastermind Gus G. has posted the following update regarding the recording process of their new yet-untitled album, out on Century Media Records in March, 2008 as well as it's exclusive live premier:

“Well, most of the recordings for the new album are done by now! We’ve been locked at Sweden’s Studio Fredman for about a month now and I’m super excited with the way things are shaping up! Killer sounds on the drums, guitars and bass. We’ve recorded 12 original songs and a few covers which will be revealed in time.

I also want to set something straight since some people seem to be confused: Apollo is still in the band! Yes, he is singing on the new album (currently finishing up his vocal tracks - which in my opinion are his best performances ever!) and yes, he is going back on the road with us in 2008.

Now onto something different and very special: Since we have gotten such a great response on our world tour 2006-2007 and have received so much love from our fans, we would like to give back by doing something special for them: We will play a one and only exclusive show in our hometown (Thessaloniki, Greece) on Saturday, January 12th, 2008 at Principal Club Theatre, where we will perform our full upcoming brand new album LIVE! So consider this as a very special event since we don’t plan on doing this again. Of course we’ll play an extra set of other older material in addition to the new songs. What makes this even cooler, is that we’ll record and film this event for future DVD use, so we hope to see all our Metal brothers and sisters at this special event!

For those of you that don’t live in Greece and plan to travel to see this show, please email us at r_evolution13@yahoo.gr and let us know of your participation. We’ll get back to you and provide info on how to get to the venue, hotels, etc.

Let the Firewind rage on! // Gus G.”
Contenu sponsorisé

FIREWIND Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FIREWIND   FIREWIND Empty

FIREWIND
Page 1 sur 1