Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WiMiUS S27 – Mini projecteur portable rotatif à 270° Full HD 9000 ...
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Diamond Head

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:14

Des extraits de "It's Electric", le nouveau live de Diamond Head, sont disponibles ici. http://www.diamond-head.net/DHmedia.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptyVen 20 Oct - 20:48

DIAMOND HEAD Begin Work On Next Studio Album

The following brief message has been posted at NWOBHM legends DIAMOND HEAD's Forum:

"Diamond Head have started work on their next studio album. More details to follow..."

As previously reported, MVD will be releasing the new DVD from Diamond Head, entitled To The Devil His Due, on November 21st in North America.

According to a press release, "This powerful performance was recorded at the London Astoria on November 4, 2005. The show captures the resurrected band storming through all their classics including 'The Prince', 'Sucking My Love' and 'Lightning To The Nations'. The DVD includes an exclusive interview with the band and as a bonus, the making of All Will Be Revealed filmed by Mike De Jager has been included. Deeply affected by Diamond Head's idiosyncratic style, metal legends METALLICA have covered 'Am I Evil?', 'It's Electric', 'The Prince' and 'Helpless', all of which are featured on the DVD. Both Metallica and MEGADETH have famously cited the band as an important early influence."
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:24

DIAMOND HEAD Open MySpace; Two New Tracks Streaming

Diamond Head 65586

UK NWOBHM legends DIAMOND HEAD are currently on tour throughout Europe. According to a band update, "all the shows are going well and the band are generating some excellent reviews and positive feedback. If you get the opportunity, don't miss out when thay play near you! We have set up an official Myspace site. We have put two brand new tracks ('This Planet And Me' and 'Skin On Skin') in their entirey for you to listen to. Please join us and say hello."
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptyMer 30 Mai - 0:01

DIAMOND HEAD Drummer Comments On Recording Of New Album

Diamond Head 66841

Drummer Karl Wilcox, from UK NWOBHM legends DIAMOND HEAD, has issued the following update:

"I thought I would write a few lines on the recording of What's In Your Head?' from the California side of the adventure. What started as riffs and ideas on one side of the globe has become an album, that as a band, we are extremely proud of.

Time line: mid-June 2006
Once the decision to use Shirt (AKA Dave Nichols) to produce the album was made, we faced a dilemma. Shirt was about to embark on an extensive world tour with STONE SOUR Sour. Now this was the $64,000 question. How can we record the new album with Shirt on tour and me living the other side of the world? I put an idea to the guys. 'We can do this using the digital realm and the internet.' This was new territory for Diamond Head and there were some very concerned looks from the guys. I was confident that we could pull this off and with us having just done a few demos with Shirt at his home studio, I knew we could do it, and so on July 3rd I returned to the US.

Immediately I was taken ill. This was not the start I had envisioned. During my six weeks convalescing I hooked up with Shirt (in Sacramento) to discuss some production stuff and hang with the band as you do. Stone Sour was part of KORN's summer family values tour. After six weeks I was finally given a clean bill of health and pre-production began."

Read more here.

As previously reported, two brand new tracks ('This Planet And Me' and 'Skin On Skin') from Diamond Head's new album, What's In Your Head?, can be heard here.
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptySam 23 Juin - 18:11

Voila un nouvel album qui s'est bien fait attendre, il s'appelle "What's In Your Head"c'est pour le 30 juillet. 3 samples : "Victim", "This Planet and Me" et "Skin on Skin" —sur leur web site : http://www.diamond-head.net/DHmedia.htm

morceaux des années 80's :

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34413109
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=18062876

track listing:

01. Skin on Skin
02. I Feel No Pain
03. This Planet and Me
04. Reign Supreme
05. Killing Me
06. Tonight
07. Pray for Me
08. What's in Your Head
09. Nothing to Lose
10. Calling Out
11. Victim
bru_dall

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head EmptyLun 9 Juil - 23:46

Dingwall Music To Issue New DIAMOND HEAD Album In Japan With Bonus Track

Diamond Head 69680

Dingwall Music has issued the following:

"Legendary British metal act DIAMOND HEAD release their sixth studio album, What's In Your Head?, through Dingwall Music on August 8th.

Influential to an entire generation of hard rock musicians - METALLICA's Lars Ulrich and MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine amongst them - Diamond Head continue to make world class heavy metal of a quality few are able to match. Contains the exclusive Japanese bonus track 'This Is War'."

What's In Your Head? will be available on July 30th in North America on Livewire/Cargo Records .

The album features the following 11 new songs and artwork (pictured) by Rory Fioritto:
'Skin On Skin',
'I Feel No Pain',
'This Planet And Me',
'Reign Supreme',
'Killing Me',
'Tonight',
'Pray For Me',
'What's In Your Head?',
'Nothing To Lose',
'Calling Out',
'Victim'.

As previously reported, two tracks - 'This Planet And Me' and 'Skin On Skin' - can be heard here.
Contenu sponsorisé

Diamond Head Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Diamond Head   Diamond Head Empty

Diamond Head
Page 1 sur 1