Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-64%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques Jamo S17F (gris ou bleu)
199 € 549 €
Voir le deal

WHITESNAKE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyLun 7 Aoû - 14:42

WHITESNAKE : un double live + inédits en novembre

Le label SPV a annoncé la signature du géant de la scène hard rock WHITESNAKE pour la sortie le 6 novembre d'un double live intitulé Live...In The Shadow Of The Blues. Plus qu'un simple live, ce double cd proposera également 4 nouveaux titres studio.

Tracklist CD1:
-- Bad Boys
-- Slide It In
-- Slow An’ Easy
-- Love Ain’t No Stranger
-- Judgement Day
-- Is This Love
-- Blues For Mylene
-- Snake Dance
-- Crying In The Rain
-- Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City
-- Fool For Your Loving
-- Here I Go Again
-- Still Of The Night

Tracklist CD2:
-- Ready To Rock (new studio recording)
-- If You Want Me / I’ll Come Running (new studio recording)
-- All I Want Is You (new studio recording)
-- Dog (new studio recording)
-- Burn / Stormbringer / Burn
-- Give Me All Your Love Tonight
-- Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues
-- The Deeper The Love
-- Ready An` Willing
-- Don`t Break My Heart Again
-- Take Me With You

-- Crying In The Rain (extended version with Tommy’s Drum Solo)[bonus édition spéciale].

http://www.spv.de/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyLun 7 Aoû - 16:12

Rappelons que vous retrouverez Reb Beach à la guitare, David Coverdale au chant et Tommy Aldridge à la batterie. Vous aurez dans ce live 2 reprises de Deep Purple : Burn et Strombringer. Nous avons eu l'occasion de les voir au WACKEN OPEN AIR.

REB BEACH

Reb Beach est un Guitar Hero qui s'est construit dans les années 70 influencé par Aerosmith, Sammy Hagar et Ronnie Montrose, mais c'est avec le jeu de Steve Morse que Reb se sentira le plus familier.
Il décide donc de faire du rock et après une longue période dans une music School : la Berkeley School, Reb Beach commence son entrée dans les studios avec de nombreux musiciens. Durant les années 80 à nos jours, le musicien a eu une carrière exemplaire en passant par des groupes comme Winger, Dokken, ou encore Whitesnake. Un petit passage aux côtés de Alice Cooper, et une carrière solo.
Reb Beach est un guitariste des plus techniques. Il maitrise toutes les techniques de guitare et nous offre des solos mémorables dans la plupart de ses projets. Il a joué avec les plus grands guitaristes comme Paul Gilbert ou Andy Timmons.
Reb a une guitare signature chez Suhr, et a joué longtemps chez Ibanez avec son modèle & sa signature bien connu .
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 13:41

Le CD + DVD (edition limitée) de WHITESNAKE enregistré par 26 caméras :

WHITESNAKE Coverdv5ck9
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyVen 1 Sep - 20:07

WHITESNAKE Frontman Comments On Band's New Double Live Album, Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues
WHITESNAKE 50276xo4

As previously reported, SPV/Steamhammer will release WHITESNAKE's new double live album, Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues, on November 24th (G/A/S) and November 27th in the rest of Europe.

Frontman David Coverdale has responded to a fan question on the group's website with the following statement: "To be honest we're currently re-addressing some of the mixes that were done in my absence that I was somewhat disappointed with, so, we be a-fixin' 'em!...

The tracks are sounding more potent than the DVD 'live' album, I'm happy to say... and they capture all ze balls we know and love zat ze Snake can offer...

Also, I thought some of the earlier part of the '06 tour, the versions of certain songs kicked a little more boot-ay... so, we be a-mixin' them to include in the CD we're releasing later this year... That' s the primary reason we've put it back a few weeks in order to finish the project to the best of our abili-tay... ( Note to self...stop watching South Park! )...

Don't worry... we have plenty of very, very positive new stuff that we'll be finessing as soon as we put this current baby to bed..."

As previously reported, Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues includes almost all the remarkable hits from Whitesnake's career, as well as two timeless DEEP PURPLE classics in 'Burn' and 'Stormbringer'. Coverdale was the frontman of the legendary British act between 1973 and 1976, making a significant contribution to numerous Purple highlights during this era.

Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues also includes four previously unreleased tracks in 'Ready To Rock', 'If You Want Me (I'll Come Running)', 'All I Want Is You' and 'Dog', eagerly awaited by all Whitesnake fans. The strictly limited version of the double album will be available in a top-quality digipack, featuring a number of surprises, among them the bonus track, 'Crying In The Rain', including a haunting drum solo by drum legend, Tommy Aldridge.

Connoisseurs consider the current Whitesnake line-up one of the technically most accomplished in the band's history. The two outstanding guitar players Doug Aldrich (ex-DIO) and Reb Beach (WINGER, ex-DOKKEN), continue the long tradition of excellent guitarists that has always distinguished Whitesnake. The exceptional drummer, Tommy Aldridge, has been with the group for over twenty years, and bassist Uriah Duffy and keyboarder Timothy Drury are two world-class musicians who complement the line-up perfectly.

Tracklisting for Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues is:
CD1

- 'Bad Boys',
'Slide It In',
'Slow An' Easy',
'Love Ain't No Stranger',
'Judgement Day',
'Is This Love',
'Blues For Mylene',
'Snake Dance',
'Crying In The Rain',
'Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City',
'Fool For Your Loving',
'Here I Go Again',
'Still Of The Night'.

CD2 -
'Burn
- Stormbringer
- Burn',
'Give Me All Your Love Tonight',
'Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues',
'The Deeper The Love',
'Ready An' Willing',
'Don't
Break My Heart Again',
'Take Me With You',

'Ready To Rock' (new studio recording),
' If You Want Me
- I'll Come Running' (new studio recording),
'All I Want Is You' (new studio recording),
'Dog' (new studio recording).

Bonus track (Limited Edition):
'Crying In The Rain' (extended version with Tommy's drum solo).
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyMer 18 Oct - 20:42

WHITESNAKE's David Coverdale: "We Have Lots Of Irons In The Fire Right Now"

WHITESNAKE leader David Coverdale checks in with the following update:

"We have LOTS of 'irons in the fire’ right now... and all important... I feel it’s time to address the future and know the past will ultimately take care of itself.

I’m coming into London for the Classic Rock Awards... with fingers crossed... and a few days promo for the new album... then home for a week... back to Europe for a concentrated couple of weeks doing promotoion for the release of Live In The Shadow Of The Blues... then starting ‘properly’ on the new studio record.

Also, compiling the 20th Anniversary Special Edition of the WS '87 album. Oh... then it’s Christmas, isn’t it?"

As previously reported, SPV/Steamhammer will release Whitesnake's new double live album, Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues, on November 24th (G/A/S) and November 27th in the rest of Europe. No North American release is planned.

Tracklisting for Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues is: CD1
- 'Bad Boys',
'Slide It In',
'Slow An' Easy',
'Love Ain't No Stranger',
'Judgement Day',
'Is This Love',
'Blues For Mylene',
'Snake Dance',
'Crying In The Rain',
'Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City',
'Fool For Your Loving',
'Here I Go Again',
'Still Of The Night'.

cd2
- 'Burn
- Stormbringer
- Burn',
'Give Me All Your Love Tonight',
'Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues',
'The Deeper The Love',
'Ready An' Willing',
'Don't
Break My Heart Again',
'Take Me With You',
'Ready To Rock' (new studio recording),
' If You Want Me
- I'll Come Running' (new studio recording),
'All I Want Is You' (new studio recording),
'Dog' (new studio recording).

Bonus track (Limited Edition):
'Crying In The Rain' (extended version with Tommy's drum solo).
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyLun 13 Nov - 23:28

DAVID COVERDALE Comments On Classic Rock Awards Cermony; Suggests Temporary iTunes Exclusive For US Release Of WHITESNAKE Live Set

On November 6th at the prestigious Classic Rock Awards in London, England WHITESNAKE won two awards, "Best Band Of The Year" and "Best DVD Of The Year".

Whitesnake frontman David Coverdale comments,

"I must admit that I was somewhat nervous... but, I had the best support with my Missus, my daughter, and my best friend sitting with me, and of course, me ol’ mate Lord Glenneth of Cannock in attendance... (and all the good wishes from you lot (Whitesnake Forum members)... which goes a long, long way, I can assure you...)

My UK promoter, Andy Copping was the shows MC, and was doing a fine job moving it along quickly...

The first award for "Best DVD" came pretty soon (OOO-ER!!!)... and was accompanied by serious ‘whooping’ at our table, as you can imagine... and to be honest... I didn’t have any speeches prepared... I just ‘winged’ it... and thanked the readers of Classic Rock, you lot, the band along with Senor Marco, of course)... short and sweet, I believe...

A little later Andy invited Glenn (Hughes) up on the stage and it was then I thought, Aye Aye... we may be getting a twofer...

Glenn launched into some of his memories from our very first meeting and it all started to feel a little overwhelming emotionally... After all, I was sitting next to my dearest friend, Tony Z, who’s office I was in when I got the call telling me my life was about to change and I was to be the new singer with Deep Purple...

So... Mr. Emotional took the stage and I found it difficult to articulate... I believe ‘choked’ is the expression... Apart from anything else, you lot who have supported me in the UK thro’ thick and thin should know that to receive an award (never mind two)... in your home country, where the press has been... to say the least ‘unkind’, was beyond a treat... and a memory I will treasure...

It was also grand to see so many players I’ve known for years, but, lost touch with... Brian May and Roger Taylor (QUEEN), Alice (Cooper)... Chris Squire (YES)... The Maidens (IRON MAIDEN)... (I was interviewed by Bruce D(ickinson) a few days later for BBC radio!)... Ronnie (James) D(io)... (yes... we do go back a fair ways)...

Jeff Beck was on form, as always...The Answer was there too, and Mickey the bass player had interviewed me that morning... It was nice to meet ROADSTAR who got "Best New Band"... It was a pleasure to see Scott Gorham after so long... and, of course, Mrs. Lynott, who was sparkling...

All in all a rareified atmosphere... a cracking good night..."

In another message, Coverdale comments on the US release for Whitesnake's Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues live set, stating, "We’ve been let down in the US, by a major company who led us to believe they were very keen, but, after waiting for months for them to step up to the plate, their offer was negligable, to say the least... so, initially, we may have to go for a temporary iTunes exclusive, to get it out there in time... and possibly pursue an independent profile rather than get involved with a unstisfying deal..."

As previously reported, the new Whitesnake double album, Live... In The Shadow Of The Blues (including 4 new studio tracks), will be released in Germany on November 24th and in Europe on November 27th.

A promo-tour will happen directly to the release date. David Coverdale and Doug Aldrich will do acoustic sets and signing sessions in Germany:

November
24 - Saturn - Cologne, Germany (Hansaring 97, 5 PM)
25 - Saturn - Munich, Germany (Schwanthaler Strasse 115, 4 PM)

Both will also appear at the Sweden Rock Festival kick off party in Stockholm, Sweden on December 2nd.
The new studio song 'Ready To Rock' can be heard here. http://www.spv.de/eng/whitesnake/
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyMer 6 Déc - 21:13

WHITESNAKE - New Album Title Revealed; Release Date Scheduled For Next June

According to Deep-Purple.net, WHITESNAKE mainman David Coverdale has been playing some short acoustic sets with current guitarist Doug Aldrich to promote the new live opus. At one such session he was asked about what the future held for the band. David responded by saying that a new Whitesnake studio album, tentatively titled Good To Be Bad, is planned for next June, whilst a twentieth anniversary reissue of the '1987' album (including bonus DVD) is planned for spring.
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptySam 23 Déc - 19:22

WHITESNAKE célébrera les 20 ans de la sortie de 1987

WHITESNAKE fêtera l'an prochain le vingtième anniversaire de la sortie de son album le plus vendu à ce jour : 1987. Le cd ressortira en avril dans une version remasterisée complétée de bonus, et d'un dvd live. Par ailleurs, la sortie de Good To Be Bad - le nouvel album studio - est annoncée pour juin 2007 chez SPV.
http://www.spv.de/
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyMar 26 Déc - 17:32

une video sur la session acoustique, WHITESNAKE Wink 4 morceaux, David et Doug en duo :

http://whitesnake.com/new/shadow_review/promoindex2.htmlWHITESNAKE Snow_mailer
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptySam 27 Jan - 3:44

WHITESNAKE - Classic 'Crying In The Rain' Live At Rock In Rio Video Available

A 12:49 version of the classic WHITESNAKE track 'Crying In The Rain' being performed live at the famous Rock In Rio festival in Brazil in 1985 can be viewed here.
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyMar 6 Mar - 2:31

WHITESNAKE Mainman Becomes Official US Citizen

WHITESNAKE T61533 According to Rgj.com, after living more than 20 years in the United States, WHITESNAKE mainman David Coverdale has become an American Citizen. In a private ceremony Thursday afternoon at the Department of Homeland Security in Reno, NV Coverdale raised his right hand and swore to defend the Constitution and US laws, a US agent said. Coverdale, a former singer for Deep Purple and Whitesnake, has lived on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe for 22 years.

"Of course he was obviously very pleased," said his assistant, Michael McIntyre. "It's been a long, drawn out process, especially the way things are today. He was thrilled to become a citizen after all of this time."

Coverdale, 55, was born in Satlburn-by-the-Sea, England.

The singer joined DEEP PURPLE in 1973, founded Whitesnake in 1977 and worked with LED ZEPPELIN guitarist Jimmy Page on the COVERDALE/PAGE project in 1992. In 2000, Coverdale released Into The Light.
Contenu sponsorisé

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE Empty

WHITESNAKE
Page 1 sur 1