Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les meilleures promos !
Voir le deal

WHITESNAKE -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE - Empty
MessageSujet: WHITESNAKE -   WHITESNAKE - EmptyDim 9 Mar - 18:05

WHITESNAKE - Three-Disc Set To Celebrate Band's 30th Anniversary Due Soon

The following story is courtesy of Greg Prato from Billboard.com:

After a decade-plus gap between studio albums, WHITESNAKE makes its debut on SPV with Good To Be Bad, due April 22.

"The album contains all the elements that I enjoy about Whitesnake," frontman David Coverdale tells Billboard.com. "The responses I've been getting are that the album is a heady cocktail that embraces the whole history of Whitesnake within one album. Which was not planned, but fortunately, I'll drink two of those cocktails!"

Joining Coverdale on "Good To Be Bad" are several longtime Whitesnake touring members, such as guitarists Doug Aldrich (Dio) and Reb Beach (Winger), bassist Uriah Duffy (Christina Aguilera), keyboardist Timothy Drury (Don Henley) and drummer Chris Frazier (Steve Vai). "I'm thrilled with these musicians," gushes Coverdale. "They've lasted longer with me than any other lineup, which speaks volumes. Great players."

While plans for a U.S. tour are still being firmed up, Coverdale and company are about to launch a European co-headlining tour with another '80s hit-making machine, DEF LEPPARD. "Both Joe [Elliot] and I are old friends. We knew it was going to do well, but even we're surprised how incredibly successful it's become," he says. "We've added more shows, because all the arenas pretty much sold out three months before the shows."

Also upcoming for Coverdale will be a remastered three-disc set to mark Whitesnake's 30th anniversary, which he says will "embrace the beginning right up until now -- including some COVERDALE/PAGE and solo Coverdale material." A live Whitesnake DVD is in the works as well.

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

WHITESNAKE -
Page 1 sur 1