Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

WHITESNAKE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE Empty
MessageSujet: WHITESNAKE   WHITESNAKE EmptyVen 7 Nov - 0:19

WHITESNAKE Founder Objects To McCain Use Of 'Here I Go Again' At Campaign Event

Nick Juliano and David Edwards from Rawstory.com is reporting:

The founding member of WHITESNAKE is objecting to John McCain's use of the hair-metal band's classic 'Here I Go Again' during a campaign rally in Colorado on Tuesday.

"I must respectfully object to having my music misappropriated for a political campaign that I do not personally support," David Coverdale said in an e-mail statement to Raw Story, after hearing the song at a McCain rally. "I am delighted to add that this election is my first voting experience as a brand new citizen of the United States of America... I voted for, and fully support, the Democratic representative, Senator Barak Obama, and believe in my heart and soul that he will best represent these United States in the most profound and fulfilling way."

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

WHITESNAKE
Page 1 sur 1