Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 ...
Voir le deal
12 €

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album Empty
MessageSujet: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyLun 21 Jan - 23:30

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album,

To celebrate their 30th Anniversary, WHITESNAKE will release Good To Be Bad, through SPV / Steamhammer end of April in Europe and USA - their first studio album in a decade. The album features 11 new, slamming Whitesnake songs which are guaranteed to take their place alongside their multi-million selling catalogue.

Legendary front man, David Coverdale, says, “The new album contains all the elements I enjoy about Whitesnake, and more. I can hear moments that take me back to the bluesy, early years of the band all the way through the band's musical history to fully embrace the more electric aspects of where we are now, as a band. I'm thrilled with it and can hardly wait to unleash it on an unsuspecting public! If this is indeed the last Whitesnake studio record then I'm happy to finish like this. It was a labour of love making this record...a joy... and I'm still enjoying listening to it. Can't be bad!"

The 11 new songs, written by Coverdale & guitarist Doug Aldrich (who also co-produced the album with Coverdale & Michael McIntyre) provide a good balance of 8 rocking tracks and 3 ballads. Coverdale feels it's the first 'real' Whitesnake album in almost 20 years, commenting “It's very butch. Very muscular..."

Tracks:

'Call On Me',
'Can You Hear The Wind Blow',
'Best Years',
'All I Want All I Need',
'Good To Be Bad',
'All For Love',
'Summer Rain',
'Lay Down Your Love',
'A Fool In Love',
'Got What You Need',
''Til The End Of Time'.

With their blend of hard rock, soul, blues, and balladry plus a healthy dose of priapic posturing and good time fun, Whitesnake brings a welcome, positive energy to the current musical climate.

Additionally, Whitesnake will be taking to the road with Def Leppard, playing a series of co-headline shows across the UK, major festivals and headliner shows in summer of 2008. The internationally renowned, multi-platinum band will be featuring songs from David Coverdale’s colourful career including the hits (for the choir to join in with) and new material from ‘Good To Be Bad’.

This is an opportunity to experience the ultimate line-up and celebrate 30 years of Whitesnake, who are:- Doug Aldrich on guitar; Reb Beach on guitar; Timothy Drury on keyboards; Uriah Duffy on bass; Chris Frazier on drums and of course, the inimitable David Coverdale on vocals.

“I can’t wait to get back on stage – after being in the studio for most of 2007 I am most definitely ready to let off some steam. The front row should definitely be prepared!” says Coverdale

You have been warned!!!

From 1973 to 1976 Coverdale was the vocalist with Deep Purple, one of the biggest bands in the world. In late 1977, a year after leaving, he formed Whitesnake as a blues-based, melodic rock band to tour and promote his solo records ‘Whitesnake’ and ‘Northwinds’.

The band then took on a life and an identity of its own, attracting not only the supporters from Deep Purple, but a whole new audience hungry for the blues, soul and good time rock Whitesnake offered.

In the early 90’s Coverdale spent 3 years working with Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, on the rock classic ‘Coverdale Page’ album, before retiring from the music business for several years.

Visit www.whitesnake.com for any news updates as well as www.spv.de
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyLun 28 Jan - 15:54

WHITESNAKE
WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album Img_1200927033_10Le nouvel album de Whitesnake, nommé Good to be bad, sortira fin avril chez SPV.

Tracklist :
01. Call On Me
02. Can You Hear The Wind Blow?
03. Best Years
04. All I Want All I Need
05. Good To Be Bad
06. All For Love
07. Summer Rain
08. Lay Down Your Love
09. A Fool In Love
10. Got What You Need
11. 'Till The End Of Time

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyDim 10 Fév - 12:27

WHITESNAKE - Good To Be Bad Artwork Revealed

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album 83072

WHITESNAKE are releasing their anxiously-anticipated new album, Good To Be Bad, through SPV / Steamhammer in Germany on April 18th, rest of Europe on April 21st and North America on April 22nd - click left to view the artwork.

The band's first studio album in a decade features 11 new, slamming Whitesnake songs which are guaranteed to take their place alongside their multi-million selling catalogue.

Legendary front man, David Coverdale, says, “The new album contains all the elements I enjoy about Whitesnake, and more. I can hear moments that take me back to the bluesy, early years of the band all the way through the band's musical history to fully embrace the more electric aspects of where we are now, as a band. I'm thrilled with it and can hardly wait to unleash it on an unsuspecting public! If this is indeed the last Whitesnake studio record then I'm happy to finish like this. It was a labour of love making this record...a joy... and I'm still enjoying listening to it. Can't be bad!"

The 11 new songs, written by Coverdale and guitarist Doug Aldrich (who also co-produced the album with Coverdale & Michael McIntyre) provide a good balance of eight rocking tracks and three ballads. Coverdale feels it's the first 'real' Whitesnake album in almost 20 years, commenting “It's very butch. Very muscular..."

Tracks:
'Call On Me',
'Can You Hear The Wind Blow',
'Best Years',
'All I Want All I Need',
'Good To Be Bad',
'All For Love',
'Summer Rain',
'Lay Down Your Love',
'A Fool In Love',
'Got What You Need',
''Til The End Of Time'.

With their blend of hard rock, soul, blues, and balladry plus a healthy dose of priapic posturing and good time fun, Whitesnake brings a welcome, positive energy to the current musical climate.

Additionally, Whitesnake will be taking to the road with Def Leppard, playing a series of co-headline shows across the UK, major festivals and headliner shows in summer of 2008. The internationally renowned, multi-platinum band will be featuring songs from David Coverdale’s colourful career including the hits (for the choir to join in with) and new material from Good To Be Bad.

This is an opportunity to experience the ultimate line-up and celebrate 30 years of Whitesnake, who are:- Doug Aldrich on guitar; Reb Beach on guitar; Timothy Drury on keyboards; Uriah Duffy on bass; Chris Frazier on drums and of course, the inimitable David Coverdale on vocals.

“I can’t wait to get back on stage – after being in the studio for most of 2007 I am most definitely ready to let off some steam. The front row should definitely be prepared!” says Coverdale.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyDim 10 Fév - 19:41

en attendant ... l'album :
WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album L_9e766159c457c1b0a9a529a353156a1e

voici qques démo du père Aldrich au namm :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2ALOiLpz8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELFgIO_Zw8g

pour les amateurs, voici les détails techniques :

Gearwire has posted a four-minute clip of WHITESNAKE/ex-DIO guitarist Doug Aldrich playing the new Marshall Randy Rhoads (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT) signature series amplifier at this year's winter NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) show, which was held January 17-20 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. A two-minute interview with Marshall's Nick Bowcott (former guitarist for the cult British heavy metal act GRIM REAPER) about the Randy Rhoads amp conducted by Premier Guitar is also available.

This new signature product from Marshall Amplification is dedicated to the memory of Randy Rhoads and has been designed around Randy's own factory modified white 1959 Superlead amplifier, which he personally left the factory with in January 1980.

This amp went on to be used to record the ground-breaking "Dairy of a Madman" and "Blizzard of Ozz" as well as being used to create the Randy Rhoads sound on tours from September 1980 to spring 1982 when Randy's life was tragically cut short.

Features and specifications:

* 100 watt all valve head in Randy Rhoads styling
* 3 x ECC83 valves, 4 x EL34 power valves
* 2 channels
* Randy Rhoads signature and graphic
* Custom art dust cover
* Custom art carton
* Certificate of authenticity
* 1959RR handbook with notes from Delores Rhoads, Kelle Rhoads, Max Norman and Nick Bowcott
* UK-built

Director Peter Margolis of Dakota Pictures recently told Knoxville's Metro Pulse that he is "about 80 percent done shooting" his much-anticipated Randy Rhoads documentary film. "But the first 80 percent took as long as it's going to take for the last 20 percent," Margolis explained. "It's the same as if you've ever built a house. Pouring the concrete and putting up the walls is easy. It's the finishing touches, the final stuff, that takes forever....I work, too. I'm doing the film because it's something I want to do, but I can't ignore my career. I'm doing it around my schedule, so at times it's slow going. Realistically, it'll be summertime before I finish all the interviews, then trimming it, adding pictures and music.”

Margolis and his crew started filming on March 19, 2007, when hundreds of fans gathered at Rhoads' grave in San Bernardino, Calif., to commemorate the 25th anniversary of his death. Since then, Margolis has filmed almost 80 interviews, with Rhoads' family and friends and people who worked with him. The list of names includes Kelli Garni, the original bassist in QUIET RIOT; Carlos Cavazo, the guitarist in the "Metal Health" line-up of QUIET RIOT; Sarzo and his brother Robert, who was considered as a replacement for Rhoads in Ozzy's band; Jodi Raskin, Rhoads' girlfriend at the time of his death; Grover Jackson, whose company made Rhoads' signature guitars; Randy's brother Kelle, who's wearing the silver "RR" ring Rhoads had on when he died; and MOUNTAIN guitarist and '70s legend Leslie West, one of Rhoads' idols.

Margolis says he has a distribution deal lined up, but he also plans to shop the as-yet-untitled documentary at film festivals when it's done.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptySam 5 Avr - 15:53

WHITESNAKE - Fans Invited To Join Official Promotion Site WhitesnakeCharmers.com; Prizes Up For Grabs

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album T86778 WHITESNAKE have issued the following update:

"Hi folks,

Whitesnake Charmers is a site made by SPV to promote the new CD, and it is an interesting idea they have. If you are so inclined, please click here and register, then fill out your bio there. Make sure to check your spam folders if you don't get a confirmation in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for your support!

WWW.WhitesnakeCharmers.com is the Whitesnake online team where you can get involved and help promote Whitesnake. You'll find your own personalized banner code and links that automatically earn you points. There's an exclusive prize bin loaded with items you won't find anywhere else. No really... there are prizes like autographed drum heads, postcards, stickers, posters and magnets that are all waiting for you to redeem once you've earned enough points. Download the latest banners, wallpapers, and flyers."

As previously reported, more information has been revealed regarding Whitesnake's new album, Good To Be Bad, due out via SPV/Steamhammer this month.

The European limited edition will come in a special varnished hot foil box incl.:

- the jewel case version of Good To Be Bad
- a bonus CD with three tracks and one enhanced video
- an exclusive poster
- an exclusive photocard
- an exclusive sticker

The vinyl edition comes in a double gatefold version with printed inner sleeves and a bonus live track!

The release dates are:
Germany / Austria / Switzerland: April 18th
UK / Europe: April 21st
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyMer 16 Avr - 21:19

WHITESNAKE - More Good To Be Bad Release Parties Announced For Europe

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album 87526

More European release parties have been announced for WHITESNAKE's new album, Good To Be Bad. At the release parties the whole album will be played, there will be competitions with exclusive three-track CDs, exclusive t-shirts and girlies and you can grab posters, stickers and postcards. Dates are below.

As previously revealed, there are several formats scheduled for the release of Whitesnake's Good To Be Bad, due out April 22nd via SPV/Steamhammer. In addition to the gatefold vinyl (with one bonus live cut) and standard version, complete with poster, stickers, etc., the first pressing features a second disc of live material, culled from European festival appearances. It's not all the '80s MTV hits, but rather (as anyone who saw those shows already knows) a walk through David Coverdale's history, back to his days in DEEP PURPLE. The 40-plus minutes consists of the following: 'Burn'/'Stormbringer', 'Give Me All Your Love Tonight', 'Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues', 'The Deeper The Love', 'Ready & Willing', 'Don't Break My Heart Again' and 'Take Me With You'. 'Ready To Rock' is included as a black and white live DVD bonus, lifted from their performance at Wacken, in 2006.

BW&BK was part of a recent industry-only showcase in New York City for the forthcoming Good To Be Bad - a full report plus photos can be found here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyMer 16 Avr - 21:22

European release parties:

April
11 - Padova, Italy - Country Star Club
15 - Athens, Greece - Wizard
17 - Oslo, Norway - John Dee
17 - Lyon, France - Le Vermeilleur
17 - Poitiers, France - LeOxygene
17 - Dijon, France - Làntre 2 Monde

18 - Nürnberg, Germany - Rockfabrik
18 - Bochum, Germany - Matrix
18 - Duisburg, Germany - Pulp
18 - Bielefeld, Germany - Ringlokschuppen
18 - Leverkusen, Germany - Shadow
18 - Nürnberg, Germany - Rockfabrik
18 - Ingolstadt, Germany - U2
18 - Braunschweig, Germany - Schräg
18 - Berlin, Germany - Halford
18 - St.Wendel, Germany - Flash
18 - Jävenpää, Finland - Bar Blackpool
18 - Vienna, Austria - Graffiti
18 - Bordeaux, France - Le Fiacre
18 - Brest, France - Soul Food Cafe

18 - Innsbruck, Austria - Abyss
19 - Florence, Italy - Red Light Shop
19 - Marseille, France - La Maison Hantee
19 - Nersingen, Germany - Rock`s
19 - Ludwigsburg, Germany - Rockfabrik
19 - Frankfurt, Germany - Speak Easy
19 - Ranstadt, Germany - Black Inn
19 - Göttingen, Germany - Exil
19 - Cologne, Germany - Valhalla
19 - Munich, Germany - Rockstudio
19 - Milan, Italy - Zoe Club
19 - Madrid, Spain - La Urbe Del Cas
19 - Murcia, Spain - La Boca Del Lobo
19 - Salzburg, Austria - V8
24 - Paris, France - Black Dog
26 - Cuxhaven, Germany - Rockcafe
30 - Hamburg, Germany - Ballroom

May
7 - Arles, France - Le Puddy Mullins
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyLun 21 Avr - 22:26

WHITESNAKE - Good To Be Bad TV Commercial Available

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album T87891

A new commercial featuring WHITESNAKE's new album, Good To Be Bad is available - click below to view. As previously reported, there are several formats scheduled for the release of Whitesnake's Good To Be Bad, due out April 22nd via SPV/Steamhammer. In addition to the gatefold vinyl (with one bonus live cut) and standard version, complete with poster, stickers, etc., the first pressing features a second disc of live material, culled from European festival appearances. It's not all the '80s MTV hits, but rather (as anyone who saw those shows already knows) a walk through David Coverdale's history, back to his days in DEEP PURPLE. The 40-plus minutes consists of the following: 'Burn'/'Stormbringer', 'Give Me All Your Love Tonight', 'Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues', 'The Deeper The Love', 'Ready & Willing', 'Don't Break My Heart Again' and 'Take Me With You'. 'Ready To Rock' is included as a black and white live DVD bonus, lifted from their performance at Wacken, in 2006.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EWpn1WV-fs&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/87891
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyMer 30 Avr - 0:46

WHITESNAKE's new album, "Good To Be Bad", has registered the following first-week chart positions in Europe so far:

Norway: #5
Germany: #6
UK: #7
Sweden: #10
Austria: #11
Switzerland: #15
Holland: #33
Italy: #57
France: #69
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album EmptyVen 23 Mai - 19:44

WHITESNAKE - New EPK Available

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album T90080 A brand new WHITESNAKE EPK promoting the band's new album, Good To Be Bad, is available at this location.

Good To Be Bad has achieved the following worldwide chart positions: Norway - #5, Finland - #5, Germany - #6, Greece - #6, UK - #7, Hungary - #8, Sweden - #10, Austria - #11, Switzerland - #15, Denmark - #18, Canada - #23, Czech Republic - #27, Holland - #33, Poland - #48, Italy - #57, US - #62, France - #69, Belgium - #70.

http://www.spv.de/widgets/whitesnake/whitesnakehtml.swf

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album   WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album Empty

WHITESNAKE - New Studio Album
Page 1 sur 1