Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où le précommander ?
Voir le deal

SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album Empty
MessageSujet: SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album   SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album EmptyLun 1 Sep - 23:27

SIXX: A.M.'s DJ Ashba (ex-BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) has issued the following update:

"Summer band camp has sadly come to an end. This has been the best summer tour EVER!! Thank you ALL for coming out so early to support Sixx: A.M. I can't begin to tell you how much it meant to me to see all of you singing our songs back to us!!! Looking out and seeing so many Sixx: A.M. t-shirts!!!! I am finally going to take a little break and visit my family back home, and then right back into the studio to work on the next Sixx: A.M. album!!!! Thank you again for all the love and support that you continue to give us!! We love you ALL."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album   SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album EmptyDim 2 Nov - 23:38

SIXX: A.M. Ringtones Available

SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album T99999 SIXX: A.M., the band featuring MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx, James Michael and DJ Ashba (ex-BEAUTIFUL CREATURES), now have ringtones available. Find them at this location.

Sixx spoke with BW&BK back in August about the success of SIXX A.M. "No, none of us ever expected or thought this would happen," says Sixx. It was just a soundtrack to a book that was a labor of love. To be honest the song 'Life Is Beautiful' has not only effected peoples lives but ours too. James, DJ, and I are very grateful."

Read the entire interview here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J9oSWE8Now&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/99999
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album   SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album EmptyDim 2 Nov - 23:39

SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album 99999
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album   SIXX: A.M. To Hit The Studio Soon To Work On New Album Empty

Page 1 sur 1