Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

LOVE/HATE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LOVE/HATE Empty
MessageSujet: LOVE/HATE   LOVE/HATE EmptyVen 23 Nov - 14:47

LOVE/HATE's JIZZY PEARL: "I'm Still Sort Of In The 'I Will Work For Food Mode'"

LOVE/HATE T78175 www.KomodoRock.com has issued an interview with JIZZY PEARL (LOVE/HATE, HOOKERS N' BLOW, ex-RATT). The following is an excerpt from the chat, conducted by Mike Elliott:

Q: So with being back together now (Love/Hate) and touring here in the UK, is there a possibility that you guys might put together a new album at some point?

A: "Well you know. There is always talk about things like that. It’s a harder proposition in these modern times. What with downloading at whatnot. You used to be able to make a record and you could put your heart and soul into it as well as your money. And then you were able to make your money back and enjoy it but now, like my last two solo records were basically out on the internet for free. Even though they have been re-released by Shrapnel Records, which is a good thing but, it’s just totally different to back when people made records. I’m still in the sort of I will work for food mode."

Read the full interview at KomodoRock.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LOVE/HATE
Page 1 sur 1