Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

CIRCUS MAXIMUS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CIRCUS MAXIMUS Empty
MessageSujet: CIRCUS MAXIMUS   CIRCUS MAXIMUS EmptyVen 28 Déc - 22:50

CIRCUS MAXIMUS Issue Apology To North American Fans

In a statement regarding the cancellation of their entire tour (supported by MANTICORA), vocalist for the Norwegian prog-metallers, Michael Eriksen offers the following, in ways of an explanation:

"To all fans and friends in the States. We are sorry to say that we have to cancel the upcoming tour due to some major turn of events. The reason is that we have been offered to participate on a European tour as support for a bigger act. This is an opportunity that we can`t say no to. We hope you all understand our decision and that we will see you all on tour, hopefully in the near future."

"We would also like to throw a BIG thank you to Glenn, Hoyt, Lars and Claus at Intromental who have been working their asses of for the last 6 months. Without them a USA tour wouldn't even be possible. They even believed in the tour after Circle II Circle had to cancel and that is something that they should get a lot of credit for. Kudos to them!! They support and respect our decision and understand that this is a very important move for our career in Europe and a huge step for the band in general."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CIRCUS MAXIMUS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CIRCUS MAXIMUS   CIRCUS MAXIMUS EmptySam 29 Déc - 13:18

North American CIRCUS MAXIMUS Tour Cancelled

Intromental Management's Glenn Harveston has issued the following message:

"It is with deep regret that I announce that CIRCUS MAXIMUS have canceled their upcoming North American tour. This decision was made only yesterday by the band after receiving an offer to participate on a high profile European tour that interferes with the logistics of the North
American tour.

I would like to apologize profusely to the fans and promoters that have supported our efforts in booking this tour. Both Hoyt (Booking Director) and I have worked extremely hard over these past few months to make this tour a reality.

We are more disappointed, disillusioned, and frustrated than anyone regarding the recent turn of events. I'm afraid that I will not comment further on the situation out of my professional responsibility."

Stay tuned for updates on this situation.

(thanks: Ultimate Metal Forum)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CIRCUS MAXIMUS
Page 1 sur 1