Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ampoules connectées Philips ...
99.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Empty
MessageSujet: Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar   Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar EmptyLun 31 Déc - 16:49

C'est pour aujourd'hui, Sammy Hagar lance sa radio, qui va emettre depuis Mexico, en streaming,pour l'instant, ça n'a pas encore démaré, c'est ici :

http://launch.cabowaboradio.com/

voici le programme :

Sammy Hagar has accomplished many milestones over his long career in rock and roll, and he will unveil another big achievement on New Year’s Eve.

Hagar, who grew up in Fontana and became a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year, has announced a revolutionary breakthrough in rock radio, “All Up, All Rock, All Party, All the Time” streaming online from Mexico to the world.

On Monday, Dec. 31, Redheads and music fans everywhere will be able to experience “Rock Radio the Way God Intended It,” Hagar said.

Hagar will be presenting “Cabo Wabo Radio” and a live party beginning at 7 p.m. Pacific Time from the Cabo Wabo Cantina.

From that night on, the party will continue 24 hours a day, live from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The online radio station, designed and built by co-founders Shadoe Stevens and Woody Nelson, will feature “high energy new rock, hot rock, cutting-edge, and classic rock around the clock,” Hagar said. The New Year’s Eve party will be broadcast live, featuring surprise guest stars in concert and hundreds of special guests from around the world.

“The coolest thing we can do is to expose fans to good music they’ve never heard before,” said Hagar. “If any radio station is going to get my attention in life, it’s going to be one where I’m going, ‘Who is this? I like that song. Wait a minute, who is that?’ I’ll listen to that radio station all day. That’s what Cabo Wabo Radio is all about!”

The new studios are built behind glass right next to the stage in the Cantina, making every audience part of every broadcast.

“The Cantina, an institution in Cabo for nearly 20 years and packed every night of the week, is the perfect location for the most exciting radio station in the world,” said Stevens. “People are there to party and we’ll be there to capture the excitement and deliver it to the world around the clock.”

The station will feature interviews with stars on vacation and interesting people from around the world, plus live concerts with major stars and hot new artists, Stevens said.

Hagar encourages fans to log onto www.cabowaboradio.com to become a V.I.P member. Members will get access to live concerts from the Cantina; concert videos, behind the scenes and unreleased videos; unreleased music and lost music from the archives; advance notices on new music and hundreds of pictures from shows from all over the world; and preferred tickets to Hagar shows. Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Dont_miss_it
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar   Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar EmptyMer 9 Jan - 22:59

SAMMY HAGAR: "I've Always Dreamed Of Having My Own Radio Station..."

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar T81024 Legendary rock vocalist SAMMY HAGAR (ex-VAN HALEN) has issued the following message:

"Hola! Welcome to another New Year! As 2008 gets underway, I wanted to send a personal note thanking you all for another incredible year and for all your support and enthusiasm for everything we're trying to do. We have an amazing team assembled at RedRocker.com and there are tens of thousands who have been coming here over the years for information about our shows, music, and new projects.

It is with that in mind that I'd like to clarify a few things about this site and some of the other new efforts. First of all, RedRocker.com is the official site for all the things we're doing and will continue to be the central meeting place for all of our efforts. As you know however, besides the music and concerts, there is Cabo, the Cantina, Cabo Wabo Tequila, and a few other surprises on the horizon.

Our latest major effort has been a personal passion of mine for years. I have always dreamed of having my own radio station, a place that would be a showcase of the most exciting new artists and new rock in the world. I also wanted it to deliver the same "feel good" energy and excitement we try to bring to our live concerts, but do it 24 hours a day.

We are so committed to it that we built studios right next to the stage inside the Cabo Wabo Cantina. We launched www.CaboWaboRadio.com on New Years Eve and I'm thrilled with the way it's going.

As for the programming, I'm not interested in having another typical Classic Rock station. I don't want to get stuck in the past. We want to include great rock from the past but keep the focus on today... on what’s new and exciting... on what's happening everywhere.

I've learned from doing concerts in countries all over the world, there is a huge renaissance in rock happening right now and no traditional rock stations are addressing it, and neither are the satellite services.

We want www.CaboWaboRadio.com to be the one place to experience it... like “listening to the future.” If we are going to evolve we need to be vital and on the cutting edge of music. If we are going to discover the great new artists of the future, we can't stay stuck playing nothing but the same old music of the past over and over.

As happy as we are with what we've accomplished so far, everyone is committed to continue making it better in the months to come. We will work on the mix, do more research, get input from the audience, connect with correspondents around the world, and continue to listen and refine. I hope you'll listen too and give us your input and suggestions.

www.CaboWaboRadio.com has been designed to be a companion to www.RedRocker.com and not to replace or compete with it. RedRocker is about the music I create, the concerts and the experience. CaboWaboRadio is the expansion of my passion for music beyond what I personally create and my passion for the Cabo San Lucas experience.

The Cabo Wabo Cantina was created as a desire to have a vacation rock club in paradise and www.CaboWaboRadio.com is an attempt to bring the Cabo dream vacation experience to the world through great music. Plus we’ll be broadcasting live concerts from the cantina and have exclusive interviews with huge stars and stars of the future.

I should also mention the VIP Subscription program of www.CaboWaboRadio.com.

We set this up to give as many people as possible the opportunity of having an extraordinary vacation experience in Cabo. The subscription revenues allow us to create the benefits programs and return those benefits in the form of discounts in Cabo. It has to be self-sustaining in order to continue to grow and we want our members to get huge savings on everything from resorts to deep sea fishing and golf. We want this membership to be completely rewarding in every way.

This radio station has been built from the ground up using all my resources. I’ve made a considerable investment without the help of sponsors or affiliated radio stations. If I didn’t love what we are doing; there’s no way we would be carrying on. It’s not a “fan club,” it’s a “subscription service” designed to bring you as many benefits as possible.

Trying something new is always a challenge but I believe in following my passions. Check out the station and see if you like it; I know you’ll dig the energy! And I hope you'll come to Cabo and experience the escape from worries in a place dedicated to having a good time. We're going to do everything we can to help make that happen for as many people as possible.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sammy Hagar."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar   Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar EmptyDim 13 Jan - 16:42

En fait Cabo Wabo c'est un bled aux Mexique ou il tient un bar/restau/concert .

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Map

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Mexico_Mainv4_454059

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Cabo_wabo2

Il a également sa propre Tequila :

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar CaboWaboBBOT-w
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar   Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar Empty

Cabo Wabo Radio ... de sammy Hagar
Page 1 sur 1