Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

GLENN HUGHES - New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES - New Album Empty
MessageSujet: GLENN HUGHES - New Album   GLENN HUGHES - New Album EmptyLun 4 Fév - 21:13

GLENN HUGHES - New Album Title Announced

GLENN HUGHES
(ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) has issued the following update:

"I am very happy to announce the world release of my new album: First Underground Nuclear Kitchen. It will be available the first week of May.

I am extremely proud of these songs. When I record songs, I never normally play them over and over, but this album is very addictive. I can't stop playin' it.

It is a roots album, it is a true account of my musical heritage...it is an album, that is also fearless. Multi-dimensional and remember, I never make the same album twice, I'm not one to bask in the past. It is an in the moment record, it's very emotional.

I worked some long hours in my home studio. I believe that the hard work has been worth waitin' for. This is for all my fans, and beyond....this is a deep musical statement. I'll leave you all a funk voice message on my MySpace page shortly!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES - New Album   GLENN HUGHES - New Album EmptySam 15 Mar - 19:08

très F.U.N.K. le premier titre du nouvel album en écoute ici :

http://www.myspace.com/glennhughesonline
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES - New Album   GLENN HUGHES - New Album EmptyDim 16 Mar - 16:27

GLENN HUGHES Checks In - "A Little Wiser, More Relaxed, But Mighty Determined To Break New Ground"

GLENN HUGHES - New Album T85573 Vocalist Glenn Hughes has issued the following update:

"Hi Everyone,

Just returned home to LA from London. The Childline Show was a great event, and it was great to see some good friends, who I had not seen in a while. Each artist sang a couple of songs, and I really enjoyed singin’ in London last Thursday evening.

As you all know, I’ve had this awful flu strain for the past month, but, just in time, I was starting to feel better a few days ago, so, it’s back to the gym and to regular routine. I thought I was never gonna shake it!

I am glad you are enjoying the samples of the new songs. Like I have said, it’s really hard to talk about music, I just wanna play the songs now....it’s all I think about. It's nice to move forward.

I will see the first edit of the video for 'Love Communion' next week. It was fun filmin’ this song....so natural, and free.

You need to know that I have found great happiness since makin’ these new songs; a little wiser, more relaxed, but mighty determined to break new ground.

I was so very, very glad to see Melville last weekend. As you know, we had the B’day party for him last Saturday, and I was able to spend some one on one time with him the following day, in a quieter enviroment. We are brothers. I love him dearly. TRAPEZE were the best damn trio out there. We were kids and we outplayed ’em all. Mel’s music will live with us forever, and I will honor this.

I have 10 days at home now. I need to prepare 4 the Road ahead. I love this life. God has been good to me.....here we go...."

GH

For full details on Hughes' new album, see an update here. Check out his MySpace page here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES - New Album   GLENN HUGHES - New Album EmptyVen 2 Mai - 13:33

extraits du nouvel album et les commentaires de Glenn, pour anglophones only ! :

http://www.ghpg.net/ctc/podcast/ghctcpodcastno5.mp3

The fifth edition of the Coast To Coast podcast, featuring an exclusive audio interview with Glenn Hughes (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH), can be downloaded at this location (45 MB). Glenn talks about his summer 2008 tour, new bandmembers, plus he offers a song-by-song rundown of his new album, "First Underground Nuclear Kitchen", gives an update on his soon-to-be-published biography and a whole lot more. The running time is just over an hour.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES - New Album   GLENN HUGHES - New Album Empty

GLENN HUGHES - New Album
Page 1 sur 1