Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -22%
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming ...
Voir le deal
139.99 €

BRUCE KULICK - More KKB 1974 Samples Available

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BRUCE KULICK - More KKB 1974 Samples Available Empty
MessageSujet: BRUCE KULICK - More KKB 1974 Samples Available   BRUCE KULICK - More KKB 1974 Samples Available EmptyLun 21 Avr - 22:37

BRUCE KULICK - More KKB 1974 Samples Available T87900 Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK's KKB release - which was recorded in September, 1974 - will be officially released at the New York KISS Expo on May 3rd, and then available directly from Bruce, as a strictly limited hand-signed and numbered edition, from his website.

The CD features: 'I'll Never Take You Back', 'My Baby', 'You've Got A Hold On Me', 'Tryin' To Find A Way', 'Someday', 'You Won't Be There', 'To Be Free', 'You Won't Be There' (Alternate Jam Take).

Album samples can be found at this location.

According to a recent press release, "the material was the work of an unnamed band that Bruce was a member of, along with Mike Katz (bass) and Guy Bois (drums), and is in a 'CREAM meets YES' style."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1