Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -36%
WD_BLACK Disque SSD Interne 2 To – SN770 NVMe ...
Voir le deal
109.99 €

BRUCE KULICK (kiss)

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) Empty
MessageSujet: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 20:14

BRUCE KULICK Issues Summer Update

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (UNION, GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) has posted the following message at his official website:

"Hello everyone! I hope your summer has been cool and not as terribly hot as in Los Angeles... actually everywhere I have traveled has been too warm. Well, stay out of the heat, and turn up some music from your fave bands and don't leave the pets or kids in the car!

GFR has been keeping me busy as usual as it is the season for the band to get out touring every week. This summer we have had great shows in Detroit, Denver, Traverse City which was the Cherry Festival and was so picture perfect. Played a new ESP Snapper guitar I got to replace the one that was "lost". We went to Fresno and it was Hotter Than Hell, and outside San Francisco the Marin County Fair was actually comfy.

The show outside of Hartford was nice, as it rained there the week before so we seem to bring some good weather. This past weekend all hell broke loose as in "Thunder and Lightening" in St Louis and that city didn't need any more problems. A week earlier they got hit with terrible storms and the city was in darkness. We played under the famous Arch and I brought my new (1981) Gibson Explorer to jam with the band. Everyone loved it. As you KISS fans know, the guitar on the cover of ALIVE III is an ESP Explorer and that stays locked away, and this Gibson is very similar."

Read more here. http://www.kulick.net/message/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 20:21

kulick Bruce's highly anticipated second full-length solo album "Transformer"

"TRANSFORMER" CD
BRUCE KULICK (kiss) Transformeralbumcoversmip6

Tracks include:
• Jump The Shark
• I Can't Breathe
• If Love's The Answer
• Crazy • All I Need
• Don't Tell Me Something
• Inn Of The Mountain Gods
• It's Just My Life
• Do It Right
• Beautiful To Me
• Truth or Dare
• Against The Grain
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyDim 3 Sep - 22:47

BRUCE KULICK To Appear At First-Ever Allentown KISS Expo
BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 50380zk3

The first ever Allentown KISS Expo will take place on October 8th from 12PM - 9PM (11:00AM for VIP holders) at the Days Inn & Conference Center 1151 Bulldog Dr, Allentown, PA (RT 22 & 309). Special Guest is former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK. Additional entertainment will be added and announced soon. KISS merchandise will be on sale throughout the day. Kissonline will be on hand to celebrate the upcoming release of Paul Stanley's new Live To Win CD as well as the new KISS DVD Series. KOL will have items to giveaway and will host an official Live To Win listening session. More details to follow soon.

Tickets are on sale now at this location http://kissmuseum.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=75 or call (610) 351-3358. To reserve hotel rooms call the Days Inn & Conference Toll Free: (888)395-5200.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyDim 17 Sep - 16:48

BRUCE KULICK To Appear At Arlington Guitar Show

GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK's website has been updated with the following:

Bruce is scheduled to appear at the Arlington Guitar Show, billed as The World's Largest Guitar Show, which is being held at the Arlington Convention Center (1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX) on October 21st - 22nd, 2006.

The show is co-sponsored by Texas Style Guitar Shows and Vintage Guitar Magazine. For more info, contact (The 4 Amigos) (800) 453-SHOW (7469), (918) 288-7888, (817) 473-1089, fax (817) 473-6087.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 18 Sep - 13:03

BRUCE KULICK Featured On New TalkingMetal.com Podcast, New Live Track From CHILDREN OF BODOM Premiered

TalkingMetal.com latest podcast, episode #98, is now available for download at this location. http://www.talkingmetal.com/ It features an interview with ex-KISS/GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist Bruce Kulick and a premier of the track 'Living Dead Beat' from CHILDREN OF BODOM'S forthcoming DVD/CD package Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live.

iTunes users can subscribe to Talking Metal for free at this location. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=78833595
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 28 Sep - 0:35

BRUCE KULICK: "Summer Is Over"
BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 51979gu6
BRUCE KULICK (ESP, GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) checks in with the following update:

"SUMMER is OVER!!

So much to tell you all so let me just begin with the LAST things going on. Finally finished the mixing and mastering of the ESP Live in Japan CD. Sounds great and the 11 tracks chosen rock for sure. It will be for sale starting in October and my page will have a link for ordering. The DVD is on its way to be manufactured as well. I am very excited about finally sharing the excitement of ESP with everyone, not just the countries we seem to visit.

Back from a weekend with GFR and got a chance to visit Sedona, as the Thunder Valley Rally with BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS, and STEPPENWOLF, was in the Camp Verde area of Arizona. Really amazing how colorful the mountains are, and the ones I took on my cellphone prove it. I have lots more pix from my cellphone this time, and they look good! Took one of a dog that was in Harley gear, and ready to ride! Not sure how my dog Joe would do, but this one looked all ready to go on the hog.

A few weeks back GFR played the NY State Fair, which is always huge I hear, but this day was special because President Clinton was there with Hillary. I grabbed a little pix as I got as close as I could. He created quite a crowd. We did two huge shows that day. We also played in front of the new Heinz field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers! Cool night and I have some nice pix from that gig. My friend Eric from Boogie Street Guitars came and gave me yet ANOTHER guitar... a beautiful blue Washburn. They rock over at Boogie St.!"

Check out Bruce's full update at this location. http://www.kulick.net/message/
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 13 Nov - 23:39

BRUCE KULICK - New In-Depth Interview Available Online

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (ESP, GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) has updated his site with the following:

"There's a new, very long and in depth interview with Bruce posted up on the Confessions Of A Pop Culture Addict website. http://www.popcultureaddict.com/close/brucekulick.htm on over and check it out!"

As previously reported, Bruce will be the special guest at the Fiesta KISS in Santiago, Chile on December 19th, 2006.

The event will be held at La Batuta (Plaza Ñuñoa). The performances will start at 10 PM. Performing will be KISSERBLOOD and REVENGE, and Bruce will appear on stage for a short set as well as meet fans.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyMer 20 Déc - 22:34

BRUCE KULICK To Appear At South American KISS Expos

Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK will be the special guest at the KISS Expo in Lima, Peru on December 16, 2006. The event will be held at Barza Marina Park. The Expo opens at 1:00p.m. and the live performances will start at 8:00p.m. KISS tribute band TRIBUTO A KISS-PERU will perform in full make-up and costume.

Kulick will be the special guest at the Fiesta KISS in Santiago, Chile on December 19, 2006. The event will be held at La Batuta (Plaza Ñuñoa). The performances will start at 10:00p.m. Performing will be KISSERBLOOD and REVENGE, and Kulick will appear on stage for a short set as well as meet fans
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyMer 24 Jan - 19:20

BRUCE KULICK To Play "Camp Counselor" At Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp: Hollywood; To Attend Myrtle Beach KISS Expo

Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK's website has been updated with the following news:

Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp: Hollywood...

The five day Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Camp: Hollywood will take place over President's Day Weekend, February 15th - 19th, 2007. Bruce will once again be serving as a "Camp Counselor", and other counselors will include: PAUL STANLEY, BRET MICHAELS, STEVE VAI, SCOTT IAN, MARK SLAUGHTER and many more. For more information, including how to register, click here.

Myrtle Beach, SC KISS Expo...

The first annual Myrtle Beach KISS Expo will be held on Saturday, February 24th, 2007 in Myrtle Beach, SC. The special guests for the Expo will be Bruce Kulick and (original KISS drummer PETER CRISS' ex-wife) Lydia Criss. The Expo will be located at one of Myrtle Beach's most popular tourist destinations, Broadway At The Beach, and special arrangements have been made for the Expo to be located right next door to the KISS Coffee House (Club Boca).

KISS and Rock-N-Roll collectible dealers from all over the country will be setting up making sure you have plenty to keep you busy, and numerous events will be scheduled throughout the day, including the first annual PS2 Guitar Hero 'Strutter' jam-off!

For more information about the first ever Myrtle Beach KISS Expo, including ticket prices and hotel accomodations, click here!
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 18:33

BRUCE KULICK Reports On Final Show Of Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp 2007

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) T60889 Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has issued the following recap of the final night of the Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp 2007, a five day event that took place in Hollywood, CA from February 15th - 19th:

"Speechless is what I am. I am so pleased with the final night at the House of Blues. I know that the campers and counselors were thrilled and amazed with our big finale.

The day started with everyone's final rehearsal, then a lunch break and back to the hotel for getting into the clothing for the big performances at the HOB. I felt confident with my bands last time to run through the KISS and JOURNEY songs. I gave my band as gifts some of my solo CDs and thanked them for their hard work at the camp. We exchanged info so we can keep in touch and that is something the camp is great for, bringing people who love music together.

About 4 PM we had our special dinner and ceremony where each band and counselor got on stage to receive an award for being at the fantasy camp. It was great to have the lovely Lynn Hoffman and Kelly Keagy interview my band and see how elated they were about the experience, each one saying a few words about how the camp changed their lives. Guess they didn't mind me being the drill sergeant I am known to be!

Off the House of Blues, and campers and counselors were very excited. I went in to greet Paul Stanley and go over a few details of the night with him. Paul was very anxious to hear the bands again and what a night this would be!

I had the pleasure to open the show, as my band PSYCHO CIRCUS drew first slot, and of course I was so excited to get the show kicked off. I introduced Paul to the crowd first explaining what a thrill to be on stage with him again. Last time was KISS Unplugged in 1995! We hit the opening notes of 'Shout It Loud' and off we were, with Marti my singer and Paul trading off on the vocals. I was on bass doing my fave Gene bass guitar riffs, and the crowd was electric seeing my camper band with four guitarists, one keyboard player, one drummer, one female singer and one very big rock star on stage with the camper band!!

Paul really enjoyed the vibe, and I thanked him when we hit the big fanfare ending of the tune. Next up was Dickey Bett's and his son Duane to jam along with us on the Journey tune 'Anyway You Want It'. Took a little bit to get them plugged in, but I explained how amazing it was to have 6 guitar players on stage at once on the famous HOB venue.

After a spirited performance it was all over, and the smiles on my bands faces were priceless. The crowd loved it, and we certainly broke the ice for the night in a big way.

I dried off a bit and went out into the crowd while the next band was being announced. Paul was a real trooper singing his heart out with each band. He kept coming out from the side stage entrance to meet campers and fans and took pictures. He signed my guitarist's Jason KISS tattoo.

At one point David Fishof the promoter said to me while we were watching Paul sing 'Love Gun' with Jane Wiedlin's band DESPERTAE HOUSEPLANTS how great Paul was singing. I said of course! Paul's pipes were strong and he was quite busy with 13 KISS classics to jump in on.

With the announcements for best band made by the celebrity judges like Mark Hudson, Eric Singer, and Carmine Appice (Teddy Andreadis's band took the prize, congrats Teddy!), it was time for the final jam with the counselors.

Things ran a bit late as there were auctions for great charities throughout the evening and of course getting the 13 bands on and off the stage which was done superbly by our SIR crew. (Thanks guys!) But we were ready to rock our short set for sure, starting with Spencer Davis doing the classic, 'Gimmie Some Lovin'. I played percussion on that one, as my good stuff was coming. Next we had Artimus Pyle from LYNYRD SKYNYRD to do 'Sweet Home Alabama'. The crowd was going wild! Next up was Jane's hit with the Go-Go's that she wrote called "My Lips Are Sealed". I played bass for that one, but next up was the big QUEEN finale. We had the pleasure at this camp of Spike Edney the musical director of Queen for the last 20 years, as a counselor for this camp (and will be leading the upcoming LONDON Fantasy Camp in May) and he would lead the band with the 'We Will Rock You', and 'We Are The Champions'. Spike invited Patti Russo and Jeff Scott Soto to sing the Queen songs. You may know those names as Jeff is currently singing lead with Journey and Patti has been with Meatloaf for a dozen years on female lead vocals.

I was very serious about getting the Brian May parts for those songs and I must of listened 100 times the week before the camp. I pulled out a groovy old phasor to help out with the vibe on 'We Will Rock You'. Those songs are SO amazing and what a way to end the night. I nailed my parts, which I was so relieved about. The band had a moment of confusion in the anthem but it just shows that we all make mistakes. We all felt like champions with our finale, and just like the way the campers felt being on the stage playing their hearts out, us professionals were like kids, smiling and singing and playing with all of our passion for the stage. Paul Stanley and Eric Singer were in the wings with Carmine and David Fishof and a few lucky campers too, beaming with delight at what we all accomplished Monday night.

As you may know, that high of performing is a tough one to come down from so we all were joking backstage and congratulating each other. Gary Burr and his famous songwriting producer friend Mark Hudson invited me to a late after show dinner at Jerry's so after saying my final goodbyes to my camper band and guest and counselors, I was off to grab a bite and wind down from this amazing evening.

I hope you all get a sense of what these camp experiences are about. They are hard work, and yet totally rewarding. The campers get so much from it, but so does everyone involved in the event. From Steve Vai, Brian Wilson, Paul Stanley (thanks for being such a trooper Paul!) to the wedding proposal I forgot to mention onstage at the HOB evening, the action never stops, and never ceases to make me smile at how music means life, love and one of the most incredible things we have the pleasure to experience in life.

I want to thank everyone who put on the event, David Fishof, Joy Earl, Alan from SIR and their crew, and the counselor helpers like Katie (you made my life much easier!) and Courtney and Deby, and all the crew at SIR, the wonderful people from GIBSON and all the sponsors like Moody Straps, and Marshall Amplification who make the event a reality. I want to thank my band, Steve, Don, Jason, Marti, Denny, Bob and Joe, as we had a great time together. I appreciated them working so hard to make me proud. We all had an amazing experience at the camp. A special thanks to all the counselors, for making this camp a total success. You are all special in my heart as talented musicians and more importantly great people. I look forward to working with you all in anyway possible in the future.

I also look forward to being involved in more of the Fantasy Camps in the future! But at least for a few days, it is time for some REST!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyVen 20 Avr - 0:49

BRUCE KULICK - ESP Guitars Video Interview Available

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK's(GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) website has been updated with the following:

"There is an awesome video interview with Bruce up at the ESP Guitars website. Bruce Kulick: A History With ESP features a sit down interview with Bruce recounting his 20 year history with ESP guitars, including his breakdown of the specific features of the guitars he enjoys and why ESP Guitars have served him well from KISS to UNION to GFR and beyond!"

Check out the video at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 11:49

Former KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK To Attend Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities Show

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) T64828 Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK will be attending the Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities Show at the Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Convention Center this Friday and Saturday, April 27th-28th.

According to a Kulick update: "This is a great opportunity for those in Burbank and the surrounding area to come out and meet Bruce, so click here for more details, including times and ticket info."

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 3 Mai - 22:17

BRUCE KULICK - New Audio/Video Interviews Online

When he was in Myrtle Beach for the KISS Expo this past February, former KISS and current GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist BRUCE KULICK sat down with Corey Nowlin and Mike Flasch to record an interview, which is now available on the KISS Army PodKISSt page.

There are several KISS-related items in the podcast, but Bruce's interview starts at the 42-minute mark in case you want to get right to it.

Also, a video interview with Bruce has been posted at the ESP Guitars web site. In the interview, Bruce recounts his 20-year history with ESP Guitars, including his breakdown of the specific features of the guitars he enjoys and why ESP Guitars have served him well from KISS to UNION to Grand Funk Railroad and beyond.

Check out the video at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 14 Mai - 23:47

BRUCE KULICK - Photos, Video Clips Available From Brazil, Argentina

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 66099

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK's website has been updated with the following message:

"There are some great photos and video clips available online from Bruce's recent trip to Brazil and Argentina. Marcio Augusto of the KISS Killers web page has sent us a link to some photos from Bruce's visit to Brazil, which you can click here to view.

Additionally, there are a couple of clips up on YouTube from Bruce's guitar clinic appearance in Argentina: 'Unholy' and 'Pair Of Dice' from Bruce's solo CD AudioDog (which is incorrectly captioned "Union" on the YouTube page).

One of Bruce's Brazillian fans, Dudu, also sent us this photo of him with Bruce
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 21 Mai - 22:42

BRUCE KULICK Reports On Recent Brazilian Trek

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 66519

On May 12th, KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK appeared at the Brazil KISSFest. His report follows:

"What an amazing trip I just returned from. All of you might know I went to Peru and Chile in December '06, and that made me hungry to visit Brazil and Argentina. So my manager (Mark Abbattista or Abba as we all call him) and I worked hard to get a few events put together, and everyone was a success.

I started off in Sao Paulo, Brazil, a huge city with 16 million people. I was staying in the city of Campinas which is about an hour and half north of Sao Paulo. After checking into my hotel, it was off to a famous Brazilian restaurant where they have the meats on giant skewers. Great food! These places are popular in Texas and LA, but I have never eaten at one. You leave the table stuffed but you know the food is very fresh indeed. They cut the meat right in front of you!

After my meal it was time to rest up as I had a full evening ahead of me. First up was a press conference, which lasted about 40 minutes. It was held at a music school called EM&T where I was scheduled to do a clinic. After the press left, I did my usual performing along with a backing CD of tracks from my solo discs and some Revenge songs. The sold out crowd was very excited."

To read more of Bruce's report head here. To view photos and videos from his trip click here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 28 Mai - 23:01

BRUCE KULICK - London Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp Blog, Day 2, Now Available

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) has posted his London Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp blog, Day 2, online at this location.

As previously reported, the upcoming New York City Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp is being held Labor Day Weekend
(August 30 - September 3, 2007). Due to his GRAND FUNK RAILROAD touring schedule, former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick will not be able to participate as a full-time counselor this year, but will be attending the final day/big jam.

Camp highlights this year include:

- Write and record your own original song at Sirius Satellite Studios

- Perform live on stage at the legendary BB King's in the heart of Times Square, alongside PAUL STANLEY of KISS and the horn section of the Late Show with David Letterman

- Rock out with Paul Stanley of Kiss, Mark Farner formerly of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, TED NUGENT, Bruce Kulick (Grand Funk Railroad, ex-KISS), Max Weinberg of The E Street Band, Leslie West of MOUNTAIN and Tom "Bones" Malone of the Late Show

- Counselors include Scott Ian (ANTHRAX), Kip Winger (WINGER), Jane Wiedlin (THE GO-GO'S), Alan White (YES), GLENN HUGHES (DEEP PURPLE), Sandy Genarro (CINDY LAUPER), Corky Laing (Mountain), Skunk Baxter (STEELY DAN) and Gary Burr (RINGO STARR)

- You will be recorded for an audio CD and filmed for your own personal DVD

- Attend daily master classes taught by our rock 'n roll talent

- Rehearse with top-of-the-line equipment including: Gibson guitars, Marshall amps, Korg keyboards, Peavey bass amps, DW drums and Zildjian cymbals

More details here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyMer 30 Mai - 0:04

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK Cuts Stay At New York City Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp Short

A
BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 66844

s previously reported, the upcoming New York City Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp is being held Labor Day Weekend
(August 30 - September 3, 2007). Due to his GRAND FUNK RAILROAD touring schedule, former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick will not be able to participate as a full-time counselor this year, but will be attending the final day/big jam.

Camp highlights this year include:

Write and record your own original song at Sirius Satellite Studios

- Perform live on stage at the legendary BB King's in the heart of Times Square, alongside PAUL STANLEY of KISS and the horn section of the Late Show with David Letterman

- Rock out with Paul Stanley of Kiss, Mark Farner formerly of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, TED NUGENT, Bruce Kulick (Grand Funk Railroad, ex-KISS), Max Weinberg of The E Street Band, Leslie West of MOUNTAIN and Tom "Bones" Malone of the Late Show

- Counselors include Scott Ian (ANTHRAX), Kip Winger (WINGER), Jane Wiedlin (THE GO-GO'S), Alan White (YES), GLENN HUGHES (DEEP PURPLE), Sandy Genarro (CINDY LAUPER), Corky Laing (Mountain), Skunk Baxter (STEELY DAN) and Gary Burr (RINGO STARR)

- You will be recorded for an audio CD and filmed for your own personal DVD

- Attend daily master classes taught by our rock 'n roll talent

- Rehearse with top-of-the-line equipment including: Gibson guitars, Marshall amps, Korg keyboards, Peavey bass amps, DW drums and Zildjian cymbals

More details here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 4 Juin - 22:34

Gibson.com Featuring Bruce Kulick Guitar Lessons

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 67282

Gibson.com is now offering free guitar lessons featuring Bruce Kulick of KISS teaching the KISS hit 'Forever'. Bob Kulick is also featured teaching how to play 'Goodbye' off of PAUL STANLEY's 1978 solo album. Both of these video lessons are taken from the KISS Forever instructional DVD where guitar players can learn how to play 10 KISS classics from Bruce and Bob Kulick.
Check out the free lessons at this location.

(Thanks KISSAsylum)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyDim 24 Juin - 17:44

BRUCE KULICK - "We Got All The Tones We Needed"

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) T68751 Guitarist BRUCE KULICK, formerly of KISS and UNION, has issued the following studio update:

"Well it was time again to get going with the guitars on my BK3 disc. This time Jeremy my co-producer/co-writer and I went to Shut Up And Play, a nice homey place in the Valley owned by a very sweet guy George. I brought some nice guitars, ones I never tour with of course, my new ORANGE amp called the Tiny Terror, which is great for certain sounds, and of course the Marshall 900 head, which is just amazing in tone and vibe. We had a Soldano there for some extra crunch sounds when needed. Also pulled into the studio one of my Marshall 4 X 12 cabs which hasn't seen a gig since the Union days! But it is loaded with Vintage 30 Celestions which are my favorite.

We jumped in where we left off with the tune that I think is one of my strongest. (No real title for that one yet, but I have some surprises in store for that track). We just needed to add one more guitar to that, and then we moved on to one called 'And I Know'. This song is very catchy and has a great guitar riff. We even worked on the solo for the song. I recorded some tracks with a cool PRS McCarty that I used once with GRAND FUNK, and Jeremy was quite impressed. It is a rare silver gray color. My main "go to" guitars are still my signature ESP BK model prototype, and my old conversion 1953 Les Paul Standard.

Jeremy's cousin, Vince, who is a fine guitarist at 16, played roadie for me and that is always nice having someone grab the various guitars. He was learning though watching me work! I pulled out the Gibson ES 330 from '61 in cherry red that is so BEATLES-like in tone. And a RI '56 LP Goldtop that is just killer 'cause of its soap bar pick ups, came into play as well. One more great axe is my Custom shop '58 RI LP standard that I got at the Arlington show last year. Very cool tone. It has a rare black finish from '95. Also making an appearance is the BC Rich from the cover of Carnival Of Souls KISS CD. Made in 1984 the Eagle Supreme is made of Koa. Nice guitar that was used on KISS's 'Jungle' track. So between the guitars and amps, we got all the tones we needed.

Second day was HOT in the Valley, but it was time to work again and Joe was along for the ride as well. At one point he just sat in my arms while I did some guitar riffs! He really is a crazy dog, but what can I say, he is MY DOG. Glad he doesn't mind the volume sometimes. We concentrated on two heavy Union-ish sounding tracks that I am expecting John Corabi to sing on and finish writing with Jeremy and I. These are great catchy heavy tunes, and my new disc is very varied in styles as usual, but these two could have been on The Blue Room from Union. Brent (Fitz) is on all these tracks too.

So two solid days of guitars, pulled out some cool pedals, vintage VOX one I borrowed from Randy, George's friend, a nice KING VOX Wah Wah that rips your head off, and a crazy overdrive pedal that has a brand name of LOCO. Hmmm... means crazy in Spanish right? Thank you George for your help and kindness at your studio. And your cooking rocks! Also thanks Vince and Randy for your help.

More next week as I keep making progress on BK3!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 22:17

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK Checks In From The Road

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) T68914 GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist BRUCE KULICK (ex-KISS, UNION), has issued the following road update:
"Well summer is here and it is time to get busy with Grand Funk. As you know I have been doing some traveling lately out of the country (South America, UK), but the warm weather is here in the USA, so bookings for GFR are very strong this season. We were recently at a huge biker rally in Austin Texas, called ROT (Republic of Texas). Huge crowd and the stage was great! Here's a great live shot to share with you all.

After that show we performed at a casino in Niagara Falls, Canada. The falls on the Canadian side showcases the amazing Horseshoe Falls, that makes a majestic statement from any angle. Well how about the view outside my hotel window! It was unreal to say the least. I couldn't stop looking at it. Next up was Las Vegas and the show at the Green Valley Ranch was terrific.

Vegas is fun to visit, and of course I took a moment to see my friends at Cowtown Guitars. Craig Frost from the BOB SEGER band and former Grand Funk keyboardist, sat in with our set. We all had an amazing time at the sold out show. The next weekend the band was off to Atlanta, Georgia. After that sold out amphitheatre show, I stayed the next afternoon for a clinic at Ponier Music. The owner, Doug, had asked me when we met at the Fantasy Camp this past February in LA, to do a performance for his shop in Atlanta.

It was hot, but the clinic was very well received. Got some local press which I love to read, and jammed with Doug the owner on drums and Leigh who some of the KISS fans know as the "Goddess of Thunder" when she is in full Gene Simmons makeup (I asked her not to for this event) on bass and vocals, and Joe the guitar teacher from the shop on second guitar. We ended the event with a rousing 'Rock N Roll All Night'.

Next was a short trip to St. Louis for the KISS Expo at the Holiday Inn on Sunday. I first stopped by my friend Ed Seelig's store, Silver Strings, to pick out a few guitars to jam on at the Expo. I have known Ed since my MEATLOAF days of touring, and we had dinner next door to his shop (great Chinese food), and I finally met his friend Butch Berry, who is the son of the CHUCK BERRY. Chuck's contribution to all things rock n roll is enormous and it was an honor to share some time with Butch.

He has been playing in his Dad's band lately so the stories are precious. To my surprise Butch, with his kid in tow, came to the KISS Expo and they hung out for hours getting into all things KISS. During my time on stage I introduced them to the crowd, and they got huge applause. St Louis knows Chuck Berry is a national treasure, as tough as he was on Keith Richards in the movie Hail Hail Rock N Roll!!

The St Louis KISS Expo was excellent, and the highlight was a live film of Paul Stanley's Live To Win tour in High Definition. It looked and sounded amazing. Those of you who caught Paul on tour knew what to expect, but the ones that didn't had a huge treat watching that performance filmed in Chicago. Great job by Louis Antonelli who is quite the KISS fan of course. The questions I got asked were great, and I got a chance to get everyone up to speed on my busy schedule this year. Off to dinner afterwards and the flight back to LA. Monday morning. I want to thank everyone who helped make all these events a huge success.

The next few weeks are really busy with GFR as the July 4th holiday will seem like two weeks of shows! So check the
dates to see if you can come out to party with The American Band! I will be recording more guitars for BK3 next week, and of course I couldn't help get attached to a rather inexpensive Kramer guitar that Ed loaned me for the Expo performance. So of course it will be in the studio for some riffing! Check out the 80's vibe of this cream colored axe! Just the Floyd Rose bridge brings me back to Asylum era KULICK. Have a great holiday and safe time with the fireworks e
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 16 Juil - 22:33

BRUCE KULICK Issues Ninth Studio Blog Update; Photos Available

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) T70053 Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS, UNION), has issued the ninth installment of his studio blog update:

"Day 9: July 13, 2007...

We picked up where I left off on that song 'What Did I Say' by finishing off some harmony lines and then doubling the main riff. The hardest part was finding the right guitar for the job. We settled on the ES 345 SV, which stands for Stereo Varitone. I have a special cable to make it mono. We didn't get fancy with it; it was the proper guitar for the double of the Les Paul. Next up were some harmony lines and we chose the SG Reissue from Gibson, that really has it own ripping sound. We switched to the Marshall set up for that.

Jeremy, who was really pushing me to do the solo, got his wish. I am always so reluctant to do them to be honest. I remembered the solo on the demo, although not by heart. I figured it out pretty quickly and the Marshall and the Boss SD 1 with an analog delay pedal did the trick for the big guitar sound. Guitar wise, I was very happy to say it was the Gibson 58 Reissue that I just got a few days ago. It really had an amazing sound, and I am proud to have it in my guitar arsenal.

We did some harmony parts to the solo at the end with the '53 Les Paul. It was exciting to hear all the lines in that song done. When you all hear the music you will see what I mean. Jeremy and I really worked hard on making these lines a real lift in the tune. And his symphonic brain came up with some unusual harmonies, which I always love to capture and interpret for him. That is what a good producer does.

The sun setting gave me a chance to get this pic with Joe in my car. He really is enjoying the studio and that is a relief for me. I hate when he is uncomfortable, but remember he is the one and only AUDIODOG!"

Check out photos at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyJeu 26 Juil - 22:37

BRUCE KULICK Issues Tenth Studio Blog Update; Photos Available

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS, UNION), has issued the tenth installment of his studio blog update:

"Day 10: July 23rd, 2007...

Well, a short day but an exciting one for my new disc. As I have mentioned before, I am approaching this disc a bit differently and I am planning on having some special guests. Well at the Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp a few years back I worked with Doug Fieger who is the singer of THE KNACK. You all know 'My Sharona' of course, what an amazing song, and my friendship with Doug led me to ask him to sing one of my songs for the new BK3 disc. He was excited about it, and after a meeting at his house to listen to the demo, he said a big yes.

The song is called 'It's Never Enough' about a woman who is not aware she could have it all, but instead is just difficult with everyone, and just caught up with herself. So a kind of love song, but a frustrating one. Doug sang it yesterday in only an hour as he is quick at the mic, and we took a few pix before he took off. He still performs with Tke Knack, and will be touring in August in Australia. I was glad to grab him as our schedules always were hard to coordinate.

Doug has an amazing guitar collection, and his guitars will be featured in an article in Vintage Guitar Magazine soon. I hooked him up with them, as not everyone knows who the guitar freaks are!

So I am so excited to have that done, and of course there are lots of backgrounds to be done on that particular song, and the solo and arrangement are not quite done, but the main guitars really rock. And now it has a very special vibe going on it, as Doug's voice is so cool and recognizable!

More work will be done this week, so be sure to check the next day's work on BK3!"

Check out photos at this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptySam 28 Juil - 13:35

BRUCE KULICK: "The Wonders Of Flying For Sure..."

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS, UNION), has issued the following update:

"Hope the summer is going great for you all! I have been rocking with Grand Funk in so many cities it is hard to remember what state I am in. The wonders of flying for sure... except as all of you know flying these days is very stressful. We had a minor hassle this past Saturday when our second flight to the show in Michigan was canceled because the engine didn't sound very good on take off, so that was a blessing of course. But then we had to get rental cars to make the Festival in Farwell, MI just north of Saginaw. Very crazy, as we had no luggage and I had to perform in my travel clothes! Kind of Van Halen baggy pants I kept telling myself, and of course a Grand Funk T-shirt to complete the outfit. The show went great, but it was a crazy day.

The day before we were at the big Cadott, Wisconsin Festival that we missed last year because our flight got canceled from Fresno, CA. Since KISS was the big headliner on Saturday I saw lots of KISS fans, and of course that made me feel right at home. I think that show was amazing, and Grand Funk was exposed to a crowd that day that were also going to see Saliva, Godsmack and Fuel! I cranked it up for that show! Ed Trunk from VH-1 was there and, as a fellow New Yorker, we were discussing the beauty of the Wisconsin farm land where the event is held each year. We hope to go back again as the Festival stages are big and the crowds really love the band.

Max, the singer in Grand Funk, and I were working on some stuff at the hotel as well... something for BK3 and I will share that all with you when we firm up the plans. But I am excited to have him involved with my next solo disc. Doing some work on the road helps the waiting around and the travel days go faster. I have seen movies over the last few weeks to kill the time. Transformers - LOVED IT! License To Wed - funny and easy to watch. Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix - good, but not as amazing as I hoped. I don't seem to get to the movie theater in LA much, so seeing them on the road is a fun way to kill some time.

So it's been from Oklahoma, to Wisconsin, to Michigan, to Tampa Florida on July 4th, just to name a few of the past places. I will share some cool fireworks pix from Busch Gardens, and the live shots linked in here are from Cadott.

More messages and news coming."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 22:57

BRUCE KULICK To Attend Evansville KISS Expo

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) 71311

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS, UNION), has issued the following update:

"The Evansville KISS Expo is back! Special guest Bruce Kulick will be answering questions and will be available for autographs and photos throughout the day. SSG is planning a blistering show of lesser known and non-performed KISS songs, as well as a roof raising show with Bruce! The Expo will take place Sunday, August 26th from 1 PM to 8 PM and is located at the Evansville Airport Marriott, 7101 US Highway 41 North, Evansville, IN.

KISS merchandise and collectibles will be on sale throughout the day, and there will be giveaways and contests too! VIP ticket holders will get in early (11 AM) and get a FREE collectible. VIP tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door. Regular admission is $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Children 12 and under get in free!

For more information, please visit http://www.getalifeinc.com/ ."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) EmptyVen 10 Aoû - 2:19

BRUCE KULICK - Studio Blog Updated: Days 13, 14

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS, UNION), has been back in the studio working on his next solo CD, which for now is titled BK3.

Accordingly, his Studio Blog has been updated with the most recent events and pictures from his time in the studio.

Click here to check it out.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) Empty

BRUCE KULICK (kiss)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant