Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
799 € 999 €
Voir le deal

BRUCE KULICK (kiss)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 22:26

BRUCE KULICK On New Solo CD: "It's Been Hard To Get The Work Done..."

Glam-Metal.com has issued an interview with guitarist BRUCK KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS), conducted by Gus Griesinger. The following is an excerpt:

Q: You are working on a new solo CD. Any perspective titles for the CD and do you have release date?

A: It’s been hard to get the work done on it due to my traveling this summer. It’s going to be called BK3 or at least that’s the working title that has been sticking as this is my third solo record. Plus graphically with those letters, I can do something strong as I have had some people present some things for me. On my website which is www.kulick.net I show a blog for every time I go into the studio, which is 15 days now. I’m hoping certainly by the end of fall or maybe getting it out by the end of this year. If not, early next year. I’m very serious about doing it. I’m really excited about the songs and the progress I made. When I home I’m recording, but I can’t record on the road because I don’t have a touring bus."

Q: Any special guest appearances on the CD?

A: Yeah! It’s exciting so far and I’m thinking of other people but one guy I have recorded with who I met through the Fantasy Camp is Doug Fieger (THE KNACK). We hit it off really well and he is a fan of vintage guitars like myself. He lives in LA and we’re able to keep in touch. I found the song that I knew that I couldn’t sing on and needed a real rock singer, a guy who sang on a hit single. He came in and sang it and I’m real excited. The song is called 'Never Enough'. There is a photo of us in the studio when he came in on my website from about a month ago. I’m hoping for Corabi (John) schedule permitting, that he can sing a song or two for me. If not, there are some other people I’ve been thinking about. I may some interesting surprises up my sleeve. When they actually happen is when I’ll mention it."

Q: What’s the difference working on this CD than your previous two Audiodog and Transformer?

A: "With Audiodog I used this guy Curt Cuomo who worked with UNION. I was very comfortable working with him. I needed someone who knew me. I never did a solo record. I never sang a multitude of songs. I sang very little in my career. So it was great working with him. Transformer I was like one dimension, one mind, I was driven to do this album. It was about being in love and the not being in love. Everything came together very quickly. That was a lot of pressure for me but I did enjoy it. I love both records even though I was in a different state of mind."

Read the full interview at Glam-Metal.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Oct - 22:33

BRUCE KULICK To Attend Chicago KISSFest

Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD) will be on hand for the 2007 Chicago KISSfest, which will be held Saturday, November 24th from 1 PM to 7 PM at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Carol Stream, Illinois.

Bruce will be in attendance and will hold a Q&A session, as well as be available for photos and autographs.

For more information, including ticket prices, click here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Déc - 21:12

BRUCE KULICK Issues Year-End Recap

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) has posted the following update:

"I trust you all are having a great holiday with friends and family and I hope you all can be happy for whatever blessings in life you really have. Perfect example for me to share is my brother breaking his leg doing what he loves to do, playing softball, on Sunday, December 16th and then realizing he was to be in the hospital for 4 days. He became a bionic man, with titanium rod and plate in his leg, and will have a lengthy rehabilitation, which is something very new to him. He remembered 4 years ago when I was injured by a crazed gunman shooting me through the leg, and grazing my temple, that I could help him understand being in the emergency room and what may follow.

Actually, Bob has a bit more rehab than even I had, although I had knee surgery 4 months after taking the bullet through my thigh muscle, as I twisted that knee pretty bad. Elective surgery was my situation, but Bob did great two days after he broke BOTH bones in his left leg, and he is doing well all things considered. His doctor expects a full recovery. So once again, be grateful for all you CAN do, like walk up and down stairs, and all the other simple things we take for granted. And remember to take good care of your health, as my brother will recover more quickly because he is in good shape. Seeing our parents struggle, as fortunate as we are to have them around, has always been tough on our nerves.

So in overview of my 2007, I wanted to share some highlights: touring Europe with the Eric Singer Project in March and seeing some incredible countries (and fans!); performing in Brazil and Argentina; jamming with Jack Bruce of CREAM in London and recording at Abbey Road Studios; sharing the stage with Paul Stanley at two of the Fantasy Camps I appeared at; traveling all over the US and Niagara Falls with Grand Funk Railroad; seeing the huge success of KISSOLOGY II and III (thank you all)...

...recording, co-writing and performing in LA with American Pie actor Thomas Ian Nicholas; receiving a double Platinum award from Kanye West for the College Dropout co-write; receiving a Platinum disc for LORDI the band from Finland for whom I played a wicked guitar solo; making huge progress on my BK3 disc (read my blog); buying quite a few new amazing guitars, and selling a few I didn¹t need as well; appearing at various KISS expos around the country (returning just recently from Brazil, again!); and ending up the year with a huge show with ESP in Mexico City!

You can all read through my Messages Archive to find stories on most of what I just mentioned, but I did want in conclusion to just say be grateful for all you have in your life. I have been very blessed with my work, and I am thankful to all the fans and the opportunity they have given me to entertain and share my music with you all. So have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!

All the best in 2008 and don't blow up anything in your life. (Meaning respect what you have!)

PS - Please check out the VersaStick website as this product is what my trainer uses and helps me stay in shape... and that is good!"

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyDim 13 Jan - 16:24

BRUCE KULICK - Win A Trip To Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp

GRAND FUNK RAILROAD/ex-KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK's site has been updated with the following:

Check out Music Star Productions at NAMM '08 January 17th - 20th (Booth #4904), and throw your name in the "Coffin Case" for your chance to be a guest at the Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp Summer Tour '08! Meet, greet and jam with legendary rockers as well as perform on-stage as the opening act in a major concert venue. Music Star Productions, the producers of #1 selling Icons of Rock instructional Book/DVD series and Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp, have teamed up to bring the legends to you in this Rockin' opportunity.

Bruce Kulick will personally select the winning entry and the grand prize winner will be announced on Friday, January 25th, 2008. If you missed your flight and can't make it to Anaheim, simply send an email to info@musicstarproductions.com and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyDim 30 Mar - 14:49

BRUCE KULICK - New Audio Interview Available

www.HardRockHaven.net has issued the following update:

"As KISS continues their torrid domination of the world so does the Kiss Army continue forth. Fans and retailers unite yearly for the touring Kiss Expo that moves across the U.S. from city to city. This year the Expo makes its first stop ever in Kansas City. The expo features the Kiss cover band DRESSED TO KILL as well as special guest Bruce Kulick.
With that in mind Hardrock Haven recently talked with Bruce on the Expo, his tenure in Kiss, his solo projects and his new adventures in GRAND FUNK RAILROAD."

Go to this location to check out the two part audio interview.

As previously reported, KISSonline.com recently issued the following update on the aforementioned Kansas City Kiss Expo:

"The 2008 Kansas City Kiss Expo will be held Sunday April 13th from 1:00PM to 8:00PM (12:00PM for VIP holders) at the Marriott Kansas City Overland Park 10800 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, Kansas.

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick is the special guest! Bruce will do a Q/A and be available for photos and autographs throughout the day. KISS Tribute band Dressed To Kill will perform wearing Alive! era costumes. Kiss merchandise and collectibles will be on sale throughout the day. There will be giveaways and contests too. Children 12 and under get in free!"

For more info and tickets click here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 1:52

BRUCE KULICK Roasted; Talks KISS Dismissal, Carnival Of Souls Album

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 T91755 Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) was recently interviewed live onstage at the 22nd annual NY/NJ KISS Expo by the mysterious Maul Stanley (a parody hybrid of Star Wars character Darth Maul and KISS guitarist Paul Stanley). Part serious interview and part comedy roast, the exchange has been transcribed and is now available online.

In the first half of this two-part feature, Bruce discusses his dismissal from KISS, his work on the Carnival Of Souls album and his memories of late KISS guitarist Mark St. John.

An excerpt from the interview follows:

Maul Stanley: Even though you officially joined KISS during the Animalize Tour, you did in fact play some guitar on the album itself. Were you brought in before or after Mark St. John and at the time did you know you were being considered for the band?

Bruce Kulick: "No, Mark had already been announced as the guitar player for Animalize when I was brought in. I know that he was having some health problems, plus I think Paul didn't like some of the stuff he was playing on one song, maybe a song and a half. That's when they asked me to come in and help out. As everyone knows, Mark then became ill so they asked me to fill in for him on tour. Along the way, they started to think that maybe I was the right man for the job and that's how my time in KISS got its start!"

Maul Stanley: Was it weird being on tour with KISS, knowing that the man you replaced was hanging around backstage?

Bruce Kulick: "Well, I tried to handle it in a very positive way. Mark was always cool with me and I was always cool with him. I didn't want to make it a competition and I didn't want it to seem like I was his adversary. We actually used to jam backstage. After touring Europe for 6 weeks in the fall, KISS had returned to tour the US. We started in Pennsylvania and I think Mark was on the road with us for about 3 weeks. He learned the show by watching it every night. When they finally tested him out onstage a couple of times, that's when they realized that it probably wasn't going to work out with him. In the end, I simply had the home court advantage because I'd already been out touring with the band. So at the end of 1984, Gene and Paul asked me to officially join KISS."

Read the full interview here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: BRUCE KULICK To Attend Blatimore KISS Expo   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyMar 8 Juil - 0:27

BRUCE KULICK To Attend Blatimore KISS Expo

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 T92799 The 6th Annual Baltimore KISS Expo will be held on October 5th, 2008, at the Pikesville Hilton Hotel.

This year's special guest will be BRUCE KULICK, who will be at the Expo all day to sign autographs and to do a Q&A with the fans.

KISS tribute band LOVE GUN will give a performance of all the KISS classics you love to hear, and there will be plenty of KISS merchandise vendors and dealers form across the country on hand as well.

The doors will open at 11 AM October 5th and tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.

For additional hotel and ticket information please visit the Baltimore KISS Expo web page.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 23:50

BRUCE KULICK To Play Vegas Show With SIN CITY SINNERS

BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 T99786 Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) will be appearing with SIN CITY SINNERS at Hart's Wasted Space (inside the Hard Rock Hotel) in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 20th, 2008.

Sin City Sinners features Brent Muscat (FASTER PUSSYCAT, L.A. GUNS), Todd Kerns (AGE OF ELECTRIC), D (MARKY RAMONE BAND) and Rob Cournoyer (RAGING SLAB).

The show is scheduled to start at 10 PM.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BRUCE KULICK (kiss)   BRUCE KULICK (kiss) - Page 2 Empty

BRUCE KULICK (kiss)
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2