Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible mobile 3530 W /12000 BTU
254.99 € 319.99 €
Voir le deal

EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest.....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest..... Empty
MessageSujet: EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest.....   EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest..... EmptyDim 9 Nov - 22:22

EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest On New BRUCE KULICK Album

EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest..... T100410 FormerKISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK has been back in the studio working on BK3, and once again he had a very special guest in studio: Tobias Sammet from German metallers EDGUY and AVANTASIA.

Kulick's most recent Studio Blog reads as follows:
"Tobias Sammet is not a name you all know, but he fronts a band called Edguy from Germany and is also in another one that is very popular called Avantasia. I knew of him from KISS drummer Eric Singer and finally heard his voice in Japan this past Feb. when someone played the Avantasia CD at the meet and greet before our show in Tokyo. I asked Eric about him and he told me how talented he is and I should contact him. I had a song for BK3 that I had reserved for Gene, which gave birth to a completely new different song that I told you all about in previous blogs. So what could I do with this great track?"

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EDGUY/AVANTASIA Mainman Tobias Sammet To Guest.....
Page 1 sur 1