Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD Puce M3(+200€ ...
1299 € 1529 €
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE Needs A Mini Me

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE Needs A Mini Me Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE Needs A Mini Me   OZZY OSBOURNE Needs A Mini Me EmptyJeu 13 Nov - 18:46

OZZY OSBOURNE Needs A Mini Me 100773

According to Anorak.co.uk, OZZY OSBOURNE is looking for foul-mouthed seven-year old to play him in a TV show. Says a source at The Osbournes: Loud And Dangerous: “Our mini Ozzy will need a Brummie accent and dark hair. The script contains strong adult language that must be performed in a believable and compelling way.”

According to Variety, Fox has ordered six episodes of The Osbournes: Loud And Dangerous - an hour long variety show to be hosted by Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne and their kids, Jack and Kelly.

Mike Darnell, Fox's prexy of alternative programming, envisions the show as something of a throwback to the heyday of variety skeins such as CBS' 1970s staple The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour and ABC's Donny and Marie.

The plan is to blend musical perfs by the Osbournes and others with comedy sketches as well as gameshow, audience participation and out-of-studio taped elements. One idea being kicked around is for a segment dubbed The Osbournes Meet The Osbournes, in which Ozzy and Co. spend time with another Osbourne clan, Darnell said.

Darnell hopes to launch the series, which will be shot in Los Angeles, with a Christmas special. The emphasis on music and performance would seem to make the show a natural companion for American Idol, but Darnell said any scheduling talk was premature.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1