Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex : où la ...
Voir le deal

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End..

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End.. Empty
MessageSujet: JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End..   JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End.. EmptyMer 24 Déc - 23:54

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End Update

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End.. 103337
JUDAS PRIEST guitarist K.K. Downing has issued the following year-end update:

"I am writing to wish everyone happy holidays and seasons greetings, and not forgetting a happy new metal year!
2008 has been a fantastic metal year as you know and next year is also kicking of with a bang - not just with Priest on the road again but we will also be getting METALLICA, AC/DC and tons more bands again. I have also heard that the festivals are going to be bigger and better than ever before so best start saving now for the best seats in the house. I just saw CHILDREN OF BODOM, MACHINE HEAD and SLIPKNOT in my home town, now there is some energy, full on metal!!! There are definitely some great packages being put together these days. Saying that, please don’t forget to check out Priest, MEGADETH and TESTAMENT. In fact this will be the original Painkiller touring line up for Canada and North America in 1991 so if you weren’t there then you certainly can be this time around. Until then again all my best for this time of year, please drive carefully and do most things in moderation. Lastly my greetings and special thanks to the Millworkers once again for their great work and dedication. Here’s to a fantastic 2009 for everyone!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Issues Year-End..
Page 1 sur 1