Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album SEBASTIAN BACH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album  SEBASTIAN BACH Empty
MessageSujet: THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album SEBASTIAN BACH   THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album  SEBASTIAN BACH EmptySam 10 Jan - 14:52

THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album Featuring SEBASTIAN BACH's Son Nearing Completion, Gearing Up For US Tour With BLACK "FUCKIN'" LABEL SOCIETY

THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album  SEBASTIAN BACH T104398 Jeff Cerzosie, guitarist for THE INFINITE STAIRCASE featuring Paris Bierk, the son of ex-SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach, has issued the following update:

"So...it's 2009 now...so I thought - 'Hey, let's give an update on our own personal Chinese Democracy ~ because if you ask me, it feels like it's been 15+ years for us to get this album done - but I digress lol. Besides, as Lenny says, perfection takes time, right? Well, something like that. But it has been a very busy six years since Lenny and I first released our six song acoustic EP. And now, songs new and old will be brought together for our new offering...which we have decided will officially, no longer tentatively, be called The Road Less Taken.

Our insanely amazing graphic artist Michelle is now hard at work on the art, logos, photos, etc. for the album as well as the brand new merchandise which of course will be available on tour next spring when we hit the road with BLACK FUCKIN' LABEL SOCIETY, SEVENDUST, and DOPE (And yes, if you ask me, BLS should add the word "Fuckin" to their band name).

But back to the actual album for a second. I am ecstatic and in disbelief to tell you that we are ALMOST finished with the recording of the album. For those of you who don't know, we actually built our own studio and have been recording this album entirely by ourselves and HOPEFULLY, we will have some AWESOME news on who's mixing and mastering the album soon Wink - but let's take this one thing at a time. And we have a lot of new songs, some refreshed and reworked versions of older songs that you've only heard demos of up to now, and for those who have been with me and Lenny musically for longer than one can remember, we even have a few songs that will shock you guys! In fact, we have enough songs to release this album and start a tracklisting for our second album! We are still toying with the idea of releasing an acoustic album simultaneously with the full length (as opposed to a double disc like we always spoke of) but we'll see how the next few weeks go.

We will announce the official tracklisting and an official release date as well as details of a possible CD release party as soon as possible! Be on the lookout for the cover art when it's finished as well!

In the meantime, thank you all for your continued support. We can't wait to see you all on the road. Buy your tickets now because we hear they're selling very fast!!"

Check out audio samples from The Infinite Staircase at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE INFINITE STAIRCASE - New Album SEBASTIAN BACH
Page 1 sur 1