Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
Drone Dji Mini 2 SE Gris
Voir le deal
219.99 €

BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves ..

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves .. Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves ..   BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves .. EmptyDim 11 Jan - 2:57

BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves His Jag

Sundaymercury.net is reporting:

Brummie rock legend Bev Bevan is drumming up support for the Jaguar Land Rover campaign.

THE MOVE, ELO and BLACK SABBATHBLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves .. Mag-glass_10x10 drummer owns a fleet of Jaguars and says he “beams like a schoolboy” when he gets behind the wheel of his XK8 soft-top.

But it was the E-Type which sparked a love affair with the Midland marque which has lasted as long as his marriage.
“It was, and still is, a design classic and it’s completely timeless,” said the 64 year-old, originally from Birmingham’s Sparkhill but who now lives in Warwickshire.

“The E-Type was the car to have if you were in a rock band and when I saw (Move frontman) Carl Wayne driving one I was so jealous and knew I had to have one.

“The problem was he earned more than me and I had to settle for a Daimler saloon!

“When I eventually got the E-Type I went for the V12 and it was chocolate brown – very rock ‘n’ roll.

“I’ve owned Italian sports cars but they are so unreliable, whereas you know you can trust your Jag.

“I’ve had a couple of Aston Martins as well but it’s got to be a Jag now.”

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLACK SABBATH Drummer Bev Bevan Loves ..
Page 1 sur 1