Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

Iron Maiden

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Iron Maiden - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyVen 4 Jan - 19:29

IRON MAIDEN Authorizes Vans Shoes

Iron Maiden - Page 6 80566

According to the The Associated Press, IRON MAIDEN is now allowing fans to show their loyalty all the way to their toes. Iron Maiden has authorized limited-edition versions of shoes through Vans, a slip-on and a high-top. Both shoes feature the cover art from the Killers album, and the band's name is across the edge of the soles. The slip-on sells for $50 and the high-top for $65. Details can be found here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 8 Jan - 0:33

IRON MAIDEN-Inspired Gaming Mouse Announced By Wolfking

Iron Maiden - Page 6 80856

The following review is courtesy of Barb Dybwad from Engadget.com:

"If you're the type of gamer who digs alternative input devices, you might have a gander at the Wolfking Warrior gamepad and the Trooper gaming mouse (besides, any gadget named after an IRON MAIDEN song is worth a head turn). Both units have gotten an update in the new MVP series, with the Warrior USB 2.0 55-key circular gamepad receiving a style update in the form of deep black audio keys to match its matte black finish. The Trooper delivers a frame rate in excess of 7080 frames per second, up to 45ips and 20g high speed motion detection, 2400 dpi resolution, onboard LED displays and a Rapid Fire Switch function button that lets you select your rate of fire from 1 to 4 shots per click. The MVP Series versions will be coming in at $34.99 for the Warrior and $59.99 for the Trooper."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 8 Jan - 19:11

Have You Seen The IRON MAIDEN Plane?

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T80911 IRON MAIDEN's website reports:

"The Maiden plane's been spotted already! Thomas Steensen sends us these pics from Chambery, France."

Seems Laurent Rogissart also spotted it... "I live in Chambéry and last sunday afternoon, while I was visiting my family, I noticed from their house, Maiden plane was at the airport ! I couldn't believe my eyes ! I decided to drive to the airport, but the plane took off. Now I know, after checking, Astareus airlines fly to Chambéry and back to London 3 times per week."

While Michael O'Connell writes... "I work here in Liberia and last I came home from vacation and guess what I saw...a bloody Iron Maiden plane! I could not snap off a picture due to security reasons but I thought you would like to know for tracking purposes. It's quite a sight... the pictures due not do it justice!"

Have you seen the Maiden plane? Send Iron Maiden a photo at planespotters@ironmaiden.com.

A BW&BK Photo Gallery of the Maiden Boeing 757 can be found here.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 29 Jan - 20:58

IRON MAIDEN: "If We Play In A Country Which Loves Our Music... We Will Keep Coming Back"

Prior to their upcoming February 1st date in Mumbai, India, IRON MAIDEN spoke with The Times Of India's Nicole Dastur. The following is an excerpt from the chat:

Q: This is your second visit to India. What is it that fascinates you'll about India?

A: "India is a massive place so without committing to a huge tour of the country - which we simply can't do - we wanted to get back as soon as we could. It's simple, if we play in a country which loves our music, we will keep coming back. India is a vibrant and lively place, and although it's a bit of a shock to the system when you enter a completely different culture, I found the place very friendly and the people very respectful."

Read the full story at The Times Of India.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 4 Fév - 23:05

IRON MAIDEN Go Worldwide With Soundcraft Vi6

According to Etnow.com, production company ML Executives has invested in a Soundcraft Vi6 digital console, which will form an integral part of the sound system they are providing for the IRON MAIDEN world tour.

Provided by Harman Pro UK, the desk itself was chosen specifically for the forthcoming tour after meticulous research by the iconic British metal band’s FOH engineer, Doug Hall, and will be added to ML Executives’ already superior arsenal of touring equipment after the band return home at the end of summer.

Des Jabir, operations manager of ML Executives explains their choice, “In previous years we have shipped the entire sound system to each Iron Maiden venue around the world, including stacks, racks, and monitors. This year we are putting together a more streamlined control/monitors package for the ‘plane section’ of the tour – India to South America – to reduce the weight and footprint of what is sent. This new set-up means the FOH desk had to be digital.

“Doug Hall has always preferred working with analogue consoles, so finding the digital desk that met his exacting standards involved a painstaking investigation of the market.”

Jabir continues: “Doug has high expectations, so if he has specified the Vi6, there is absolutely no doubt that it will do everything that he wants in the way that he wants it to.”

“We at ML Executives are all very happy with the console,” says Jabir. “As soon as it arrived, all our engineers wanted to try it out. Every one of them has commented on its intuitive layout, and said how easy it is to navigate around.”

The Soundcraft Vi6 gives direct access to all functions at all times, using touch-screen colour-coded TFT monitors with rotary controls and switches built in and around the glass. This provides maximum information and visibility in a way previously only attributed to analogue consoles.

One of Europe’s leading event production companies, ML Executives has been providing Iron Maiden with premium quality sound systems, backline and associated services for five years, certainly proving that, in the engineers’ opinions they have lived up to their mission statement: ‘To be the best at what we do.’

Jabir concludes: “The Vi6 is a great addition to our stock. We are certainly going to get a lot of work out of it here.”

The first digital console from Soundcraft, Vi6 is the company’s flagship mixing desk aimed at the live and installed sound markets, designed to be the industry’s most powerful, easy-to-use professional digital console in use in the live arena to date.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Fév - 18:45

IRON MAIDEN - "(Mostly) Aussie Planespotting"; Pictures And Fan Comments Available

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T83220 IRON MAIDEN have issued the following update:

"We've had LOADS of pics of Ed Force One as the Aussie fans hit the airports to catch a glimpse of our plane. I guess the daytime landings and nice weather helps! Here are our favourites: Ed Force One "

The following is one fan's account:

"This is what I like to see, a GREAT band, not afraid to let the world know where they are, and when they get there!!! With this in mind, I was at Sydney yesterday to catch the arrival of Ed Force One, along with a few others (where I was anyway, but the airport was full of Iron Maiden shirts, jackets, bags... It was fantastic to see)." - Paul Anderson

Submit your Ed Force One photos to www.planespotters@ironmaiden.com.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 18 Fév - 21:03

IRON MAIDEN Manager ROD SMALLWOOD Issues "Day Off" Diary

IRON MAIDEN manager Rod Smallwood, on the road on their Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008, has issued the following tour blog:

"Awake, shower, breakfast, emails -- another typical tour morning. Its bags in the lobby by 9.15 am so they can go ahead onto the plane. Back in the room work til its time to leave at about 11. Everyone on time, off we go to airport, cars go straight to steps of the plane, the air crew and our road crew are all on board and prepared so its off we go with Bruce once again at the controls heading for Sydney.

Published with kind permission from the copyright holder, the Iron Maiden Online Club.

There is again great banter between air traffic control and Bruce as we approach the runway. Sometimes they insist Bruce sings some of The Trooper or they wont let us land. A couple of hours out of Perth the air traffic control told us we had a clear straight run in and to go as fast as possible as his daughter wanted to see us land before she had to go off somewhere!!!

As we come into land we spot 2 news helicopters from Channels 9 and 7 who appear to be filming the plane. We taxi into the "private" section of the airport I see news cameras waiting for us to get off down the steps. I make sure the band get off first and all together -- looks much better! If you are going to make national news you might as will do it like the Beatles did though most of you are too young to remember that. Band go along with this in good humour and our doc crew film the news crews filming us and are in turn filmed by Johnny Burke, our man. My god what is going on here!!! At least we will have lots of footage!!

That evening and repeated on each news show was a fantastic piece about the band, the plane and the Sydney concerts. You will find a link in our site news section. This is really taking our media coverage to a new level with Sky and now this and we are told by our promoters right across South and Latin America that every national news channel will have a team meeting us at the airport. There is even talk of CNN being at LAX, and they are definitely coming out to part of our South American dates. The band take it all in their stride and really don't seem to notice that much as they are getting used to cameras everywhere and have stopped complaining too much! Personally though I think its fantastic that we are getting so much international news attention as I feel, for a number of reasons, this band deserves this recognition for their achievements and much of the coverage includes you the fans and the media are clearly starting to recognise this unique relationship between band and fans. And sure as hell beats being on MTV, which of course we are not!!

Off the plane, straight into the cars and off to the hotel with bags delivered to rooms later. Yes this is starting to work well at least for domestic flights, though it will be tougher on international flights and, except for Mexico and Brazil, most will be after Oz.

I guess we got to the hotel about 3 and I set up to work. Again I am blessed with a really great room and am sitting here looking out of the window at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and famous Opera House so its not so bad being chained to the laptop!!

In the evening I met up with an old mate Russell and his lovely wife and daughter, Robyn and Shannon. Russ, whilst at EMI in the early eighties was responsible for one of the few occasions we have had airplay anywhere when he got Run to the Hills on national radio leading to a big hit leading to a platinum album with NoB leading to our first tour there in 83. We always kept in touch so it was good to see them all again. Went for a great meal at China Doll on Woolloomooloo (yes l think l spelt it right) Wharf -- highly recommended -- excellent south east Asia menu with plenty of spicy stuff, just the job!!

Got back to hotel in good time about 10.30, watched some sport on TV and bed at midnight. Can we sleep???? Soon find out!!!"

(Thanks Maidennorway.com)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 18 Fév - 21:06

IRON MAIDEN - Swedish Radio Station To Hold Bandit Maiden Party

Iron Maiden - Page 6 83665

Swedish rock radio station Bandit Rock 106-3 (www.bandit.se ) will host a Bandit Maiden Party at Pub Anchor in Stockholm, Sweden on February 28th (9 PM - 3 AM) to celebrate the release of Iron Maiden's Live After Death DVD.

Wear your favourite Maiden T-shirt and you can win tickets to the sold out Stockholm gig (July 16th) and Live After Death DVDs. Bandit's DJs will play loads of Maiden music.

All Maiden fans in Stockholm and Bandit listeners are welcome.

More info here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 19 Fév - 23:07

IRON MAIDEN To Make Announcement For US Fans Tonight

A very brief message at IRON MAIDEN's official website reads:

"US fans.... announcement coming later tonight! Stay tuned."

As previously reported, Swedish rock radio station Bandit Rock 106-3 (www.bandit.se ) will host a Bandit Maiden Party at Pub Anchor in Stockholm, Sweden on February 28th (9 PM - 3 AM) to celebrate the release of Iron Maiden's Live After Death DVD.

Wear your favourite Maiden T-shirt and you can win tickets to the sold out Stockholm gig (July 16th) and Live After Death DVDs. Bandit's DJs will play loads of Maiden music.

All Maiden fans in Stockholm and Bandit listeners are welcome.

More info here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMar 26 Fév - 23:30

IRON MAIDEN To Appease Costa Rican Fans Tonight

According to Costaricaholiday.co.uk, the legendary heavy metal rock group IRON MAIDEN will be entertaining Costa Rican fans tonight as they are set to perform in front of a predicted sell-out crowd of 20,000 fans at the Ricardo Saprissa Stadium, Tibas.

The venue, although small in comparison to its world wide counterparts, is the largest in Costa Rica and has played to host to many popular artists in recent years including the BLACK EYED PEAS, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS and most recently ALEJANDRO SANZ. Although Iron Maiden are in completely different genre from the aforementioned acts, they are predicted to create one of the most live and electric atmospheres the stadium has ever seen.

Die hard Iron Maiden fans have been queuing up since Sunday outside the stadium to make sure that they get the seats or standing places that they want when the concert’s doors open later this evening. Geared up with small tents, barbecues and many Iron Maiden apparel, these fans have travelled from all over Central America to see their favourite band play.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyJeu 6 Mar - 19:23

IRON MAIDEN - More Bruce Air Flights Announced

Iron Maiden - Page 6 84930

IRON MAIDEN have issued the following update:

The best way to go to a Maiden show! This is your chance to fly on Ed Force One - the actual 757 plane currently transporting the band crew and equipment around the world on the first leg of their Somewhere Back In Time Tour - with Captain Bruce Dickinson.

The interior seating will have been reverted back to its original format, but the plane, including the Iron Maiden livery (subject to wear and tear) will be exactly as the band and crew have experienced these past months travelling the world.

You too will be flown by Captain Bruce Dickinson, and later witness him on stage with Iron Maiden for their amazing two hour show before flying back or staying overnight.

Bruce Air flights now booking:

Wednesday, July 9th/Thursday, July 10th
Eddie's Bar Stool Express - Super Bock Super Rock Festival, Lisbon, Portugal
With hotel stopover: £399

Tuesday, July 22nd
Viking Express - Maiden Headline show, Lerkendal Stadium in Trondheim, NORWAY
Advance privileged access to the venue to allow first access to the stage barrier**
Return to UK directly after the show
£349

Thursday, August 7th/Friday, August 8th
Bruce's Birthday Bomber (Sold Out)

All costs include return air flights and coach transfers to and from destination airport to venue and where noted hotel transfers to and from venues as well. Price also includes ticket cost of entry to show.
The prices however do not include local airport taxes or personal travel insurance.

When booking with a credit card ICT (International Concert Travel) charge a 2.3% booking fee on top of the ticket prices shown above and 50p for booking by debit cards.

To book your place on Bruce Air simply visit the International Concerts Travel website at http://www.bruceair666.com or www.seegigs.co.uk and click on Bruce Air 2008 or call the ICT booking hotline on +44 (0)1733 571 616.

Costs include:
- Exclusive themed Bruce Air Ed Force One goodie bag
- Personally signed photo of Bruce in Ed Force One
- Standing ticket to the Iron Maiden concert
- Bus transfers at destination to venue and to and from hotel where trip includes hotel.

* Subject to operational proceedures (ie. if the plane is delayed or out of service, we'd use another one!)
** Subject to flight arrival time. Similar access also given to 120 members of the fan club.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 10 Mar - 19:23

IRON MAIDEN - Extra Twickenham Standing Tickets Available

In response to huge fan demand for standing tickets for IRON MAIDEN's first UK stadium appearance at London's Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 5th July, with special guests AVENGED SEVENFOLD and WITHIN TEMPTATION, promoters Live Nation have arranged for some additional standing tickets to be made available.

Maiden Manager Rod Smallwood explains: "We know many of our fans love to be standing in front of the stage so we are very pleased that we have been able to secure these extra standing tickets. This will be a memorable show and will be our only one in the UK for at least two years so we intend to make it very special."

These go on sale first as an exclusive pre-sale to Iron Maiden Fan Club members this Wednesday, March 12th at 9am and to the public this Friday, March 14th.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptySam 15 Mar - 18:37

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyDim 16 Mar - 13:47

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyJeu 27 Mar - 23:05

IRON MAIDEN - Live Footage From Japan Available

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T86263 IRON MAIDEN France has issued the following report:

"According to a post on the IMOC (Iron Maiden Online Club), EMI Music Japan offer the intro plus two songs of a Japanese show from the Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008.

I don't understand Japanese but as Bruce Dickinson said that the show in Tokyo was recorded for a future DVD, it is probably this.

The video is available for streaming at this location or by clicking on these links: WMP Player, Real Player."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptySam 29 Mar - 18:05

IRON MAIDEN Mania Now Hits Western Canada; Over 60,000 Tickets Sold!

BW&BK has received the following press release:

Within two hours of going on sale this morning at 10 am, IRON MAIDEN's Somewhere Back in Time" Tour had sold over 60,000 tickets for their five city run through Western Canada in early June, their first comprehensive tour of the region in twenty years. With Calgary, Edmonton and Regina selling out within an hour, Vancouver and Winnipeg were not close behind with just a few hundred tickets left available after the first two hours and those are going fast. This has led to the promoter and band manager now scrambling to find more ways to supply the enormous fan demand. The band are releasing the majority of their guest tickets to the fans and the promoter is working with the band's Production Manager to find more room if possible. Even if some tickets may have to be stamped with a slightly restricted side view, fans will still be able to experience the incredible communal atmosphere of a Maiden concert. Ticketless fans can contact the box offices over the next few days about these added availabilities.

Calgary made a great case for Metal City North America (although somewhere in Eastern Canada may have something to say about that soon). Selling out the originally available 10,500 tickets in a little over 30 min, the show had the highest presale ever for the band in North America. Just before the public on sales for their concerts Maiden make it possible for their Fan Club members to get the first chance at the box office and in Calgary fans snapped up an incredible 6512 of the best tickets!! This is over a thousand more than even last week's Madison Square Garden huge Fan Club presale in New York!!!

Says vocalist Bruce Dickinson; "We are truly overwhelmed by this response, especially as some of these cities we haven't played in 20 years!! Being Brits we are always very comfortable with Canadians and it will be a great pleasure to get back on the prairies again. It was always a LOUD response there! We look forward to this immensely and hope to give you all a show to remember."

Maiden's North America leg of the global Somewhere Back in Time World Tour 08 start in Texas on May 21 ending on June 21 somewhere in Canada! The band already circled the planet in their customized Boeing 757 flown by vocalist Bruce Dickinson taking them to 23 sold out shows in 10 countries in 45 days and a distance of almost 50,000 miles, making it an average of a major show every alternate day with each one an average of about 2000 miles apart. Following the North America leg the band make an extensive tour of stadiums and major festivals around Europe by the end of which they will have played to some one and a half million fans.

On May 13 EMI release the Best Of .....1980 - 1989 album aptly entitled "Somewhere Back in Time" and featuring 14 classic tracks from this period.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyVen 18 Avr - 19:12

IRON MAIDEN Announce Moscow Olympic Stadium Show

IRON MAIDEN Maiden will be finishing their 2008 touring schedule in Russia at Moscow's Olympic Stadium on Tuesday, August 19th. This will be the first time the band have visited the Russian capital since June 1993, 15 years ago. This will be the last show in 2008 so much consumption of vodka is to be expected after this show.

Tickets for these shows will go on sale to the public immediately today - Friday, April 18th.

Members of the Iron Maiden fan club who purchase tickets will be eligible to enter the draw to be 'First to the Barrier'. Full details can be found on www.ironmaiden.com.

Tickets will be available from www.concert.ru.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 15:16

IRON MAIDEN To Guest On Rockline

IRON MAIDEN will be guests on the US nationally syndicated radio show Rockline with host Bob Coburn on Wednesday, May 21st at 8:30 PM (PT) / 11:30 PM (ET). Fans are encouraged to speak with the band by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you and for information regarding how to log onto the internet for the broadcast go to RocklineRadio.com.

Producer/sound engineer Kevin Shirley (LED ZEPPELIN, IRON MAIDEN, AEROSMITH) was recently in Nassau, Bahamas at Compass Point Studios"refining" the 5.1 surround sound mixes for the upcoming Iron Maiden tour documentary.

Directors Scot McFadyen and Sam Dunn of Banger Films Inc. (creators of the critically acclaimed, award-winning documentary Metal: Headbanger's Journey and its soon-to-be-released follow-up Global Metal) are currently editing hundreds of hours of live and behind-the-scenes footage for the film.

About the tour documentary expected to be released in late 2008/early 2009, Iron Maiden commented recently: "This will be such an incredible and exciting tour that we agreed with Scot and Sam's proposal to document this so if you see cameras following us around everywhere and around the stage you now know why!! A record of this is something that the band and myself would love to have and we are feel that many of you fans may feel hopefully feel the same - there has never been a tour quite like this before!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyVen 6 Juin - 13:33

IRON MAIDEN - Extra Tickets: Canada And Madison Square Garden

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T90995 IRON MAIDEN have issued the following update via their official website:

"The fanclub have just released some of the best seats for Madison Square Gardens on Sunday, June 15th. This has been sold out for months, so move very fast if you want to grab these now!

Also, at the start of the Canadian leg the promoter was able to release side tickets for the show once the stage had been positioned. As this situation is likely to be repeated at the other Canadian shows, if you need tickets, its worth checking with the local box office for news of any production releases."

Go to this location for Maiden's complete tour schedule.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyMer 9 Juil - 23:03

www.Broadcastbuyer.tv reports: Legendary rock band IRON MAIDEN is using multiple Sonnet Fusion F2 RAID storage systems to record, store, play back, and edit HD concert footage, 35,000 photos, and 34-track live recordings of its groundbreaking "Somewhere Back in Time" tour.

The band is the first in history to transport musicians, crew, and equipment on its own Boeing 757, piloted by the band's charismatic lead singer, Bruce Dickinson. With Dickinson at the controls, "Ed Force One" — named after the band's iconic mascot — touched down in 21 cities over 45 days during the first leg of the tour. The highly portable Fusion F2 — providing 640GB of storage in a rugged aluminum enclosure about the size of two stacked CD cases — enabled the band and crew to record the shows, edit daily footage, and review images for world press publication during the tour's torrid travel schedule, anywhere and anytime.

"Sonnet's Fusion F2 has been a complete godsend for this tour; it's an amazing little invention," declared Johnny B, videographer for IRON MAIDEN. "We're shooting the tour at 1920x1080 with Sony XDCAM EX camcorders, and I needed a portable storage system that could play back that footage seamlessly. The F2 does so brilliantly."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyDim 13 Juil - 19:26

Spain's Monsters Of Rock Festival - IRON MAIDEN's Headline Show Tonight Cancelled

As previously reported, the Monsters Of Rock Festival in Feria de Muestras, Zaragoza, Spain this weekend (July 11th and 12th) has suffered major damage from a violent fifteen-minute wind and hail storm that also disrupted the 2008 international exhibition cultural programme.

IRON MAIDEN - tonight's headliners - have issued the following update: "Due to massive storm damage to the staging and PA and lights in the the last 24 hours or so, today's (Saturday) Zaragoza cannot take place. At this stage it looks unlikely, due to the extent of the damage, that the Metalway Festival can be rescheduled. Maiden are sorry that it seems unlikely that they can appear for their fans in Zaragoza. Maiden's equipment had not arrived on-site when the storm occurred so this has no effect on continuing Maiden's shows in Scandinavia and elsewhere."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptySam 19 Juil - 12:45

Iron Maiden - Page 6 2680499756_a45bb06826

Iron Maiden - Page 6 2680489346_075f98161e

Vans has rolled out a shoe based on the IRON MAIDEN artwork for "The Trooper" from the band's 1983 album "Piece Of Mind". You can charge into battle and live to skate another day in this classic Sk8-Hi, featuring original artwork from the single's cover. Also available as slip-ons.

Vans is a Southern California-based manufacturer of sneakers, skateboarding shoes and other shoe types catering primarily to the skateboarder/surfer youth market.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyDim 20 Juil - 22:20

IRON MAIDEN - Fan Site Maidenfans.com Updated And Back Online, Gearing Up For Launch Of Metalfans.co.uk

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T93536 The IRON MAIDEN fan site and news source Maidenfans.com has issued the following update:

" www.Maidenfans.com
is back online. Thanks to you all for your patience. At first glance you probably won't notice much difference unless you drop by our discography and reviews section which has had a pretty major overhaul - you can now rate an album if you don't want to review it. Most other things were bug fixes and preperations for the launch of Metalfans.co.uk that will share the same database as Maidenfans. This saves you guys having to register twice to post news and reviews and articles etc. More on MetalFans soon.

Please do let me know if you find any bugs or broken links here.

Thanks again for your patience while we have been getting this sorted out."

Go to this location to check out Maidenfans.com.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 28 Juil - 23:35

Iron Maiden - Page 6 93990
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 EmptyLun 28 Juil - 23:36

IRON MAIDEN - Exclusive Items To Surface

Iron Maiden - Page 6 T93990 Britain's What Records reports:

"Over the next few years What Records will be offering many exclusive IRON MAIDEN items. All items will be very limited and you will always be advised as to the number made. No items, whether T-shirts, records or whatever, will be made available again.

As with all Iron Maiden releases everyone who orders will be entered our free prize draw. There will also be a monster draw for all fans that purchase at least one of each of our first 5 exclusives and the prize will be MEGA!!

Our first exclusive is a limited edition T-Shirt. The T-shirt titled Crossed Guns/Eddie Explosion will be limited to only 320 pieces of which only 300 will be offered for sale. It is an official T-shirt manufactured by Bravado.

It comes in 5 sizes, XXL thru to Small. Actual measurements for these sizes and further details can be found by clicking here.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 6 Empty

Iron Maiden
Page 6 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant