Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible ...
Voir le deal
254.99 €

Iron Maiden

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 8 Nov - 0:30

Annonce du nouveau single "Different World" pour le 1er janvier 2007
Iron Maiden - Page 4 Differentworldfg2

Le soundhouse Tapes est une pièce mythique pour les collectionneurs. Si c'est une pièce difficile à trouver et onéreuse, il en va de même pour sa réédition USA au format CD sortie en 2001. Cette première réédition officielle éditée à 6'666 copies ne pouvait s'obtenir que si l’on était résident américain et muni de six stickers récupérés lors de l'achat de six CD de la réédition et accompagnés de la modique somme de 6.66 $, et ce jusqu'au 6/6/03. Aujourd’hui, ce CD à la pochette cardboard se négocie à peu près au même prix que le 45 tours sorti en 1979. Plus de détails sur la page de la réédition USA 2001. http://www.maiden.ch/themes/reeditions_usa.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 8 Nov - 21:38

Norway's Pyro To Air Interview With BRUCE DICKINSON This Month

IRON MAIDEN news site Maiden Norway report that Pyro ( www.nrk.no/pyro ), Norway's #1 Rock and Metal radio show, interviewed BRUCE DICKINSON earlier today (November 8th).

The interview will air on Tuesday, November 21st, the night Iron Maiden play Valhalla in Oslo, Norway. The interview will be part of a 1 hour Iron Maiden special.

In other news, after Iron Maiden's gig in Bergen on November 23rd, the local Maiden tribute band, MAIDENHEADS is performing at the after party at Garage. DJ's Torgrim Øyre and Asbjørn Slettemark will supply music for the rest of the night.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 14 Nov - 19:42

IRON MAIDEN Fan Site Maidenfans.com Offering Free Forum Hosting
Iron Maiden - Page 4 54889wi2
The IRON MAIDEN fan site Maidenfans.com has issued the following announcement:

"Maidenfans.com is now offering free forum hosting to any metal website that is looking for an online community. While the forum is free we do put banner ads on your forum in order to continue to fund its existence.

We can host as many forums as you want and we will upload a modified theme for your forum if you can find one on this website http://themes.simplemachines.org/ . You can choose who moderates your forum and you can choose your own forum rules. The only condition is that you are running a heavy metal forum.

If you are interested then email realworld@maidefans.com and we will set an account up for you."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyDim 19 Nov - 17:18

IRON MAIDEN - Fan Site Maidenfans.com Offering Discount On Official Merchandise For A Limited Time

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T55186 Maidenfans.com has issued the following announcement:

"For a strictly limited time only we're offing 10% off your entire order or any Iron Maiden merchandise purchased through our store before the 30th November so be quick (or be dead). All our merchandise is 100% official so if you have a friend who's a Maiden fan, get em a Christmas present they'll love in our online store. You can see what's on sale here.

To redeem your voucher, click on 'Redeem Voucher' at the EBTM checkout and put 'IRONMAIDEN' into the voucher
box. A 10% discount will be applied across your order."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyVen 24 Nov - 0:52

IRON MAIDEN - Unofficial Meet-Up Scheduled In Norway This Afternoon

Norwegian IRON MAIDEN site Maiden Norway ( www.maidennorway.com ) reports:

"At 5 PM this afternoon (November 23rd), there will be an unofficial Maiden meet-up at Garage, Bergen's coolest rock'n roll nightclub. Garage is also the location of tonight's coolest Iron Maiden afterparty, with live music and more!

At the afterparty, there will be live perfomance from the best Iron Maiden tribute-band in Norway, MAIDENHEADS.

The setlist will be from the first couple of albums only to make sure the audience get some of the true Iron Maiden classics on top of the supreme new classics delivered from the Heavy Metal giants themselves in Vestlandshallen earlier in the evening.

After the live-gig, DJ's Asbjørn Slettemark and Torgrim Øyre will be playing true Metal classics all through the night in good old fashion.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyJeu 7 Déc - 23:15

IRON MAIDEN's A Matter Of Life And Death Lands On Dagbladet Newspaper's Year End List

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T56373 IRON MAIDEN site MaidenNorway report:

"Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet has made a list of the "Top 30 Albums Of 2006". Iron Maiden's A Matter Of Life And Death reached #12.

Read the entire list here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyJeu 7 Déc - 23:16

BRUCE DICKINSON, JOHN PETRUCCI Send "Well Wishes" To Producer Kevin Shirley On His Wedding Day

On this, his wedding day (December 7th) legendary producer Kevin Shirley (IRON MAIDEN, LED ZEPPELIN, RUSH) has posted the following message in his Caveman Diary, from Malibu, CA:

"Woke very early to a slew of best wishes - my parents and I have a morning flight to Indy for the nuptials. My best Aussie keyboard playing bud, Rock, got in first, and started me giggling, 'I wish I could be there.... well, sort of! It is Indiana.......'. He drove across the US with me last year, from New York City to L.A., and we stopped in Seymour, IN for three days - and that's way too long to expose a beach bum to the Midwest! (I just got a message saying '...there's snow on the ground in Indy and it's fergin' cold!').

We'll see Rock in Oz for warm, sultry New Year's Eve celebrations anyhoo.

A message aus Deutschland von BRUCE DICKINSON said 'good luck... happy nuptials... once more into the breech dear friends...... we shall raise glasses to both of you in Stuttgart - congratulations.' He was racing go-karts with Kimi Räikkönen in Helsinki last week, and I have the photos! He never ceases to amaze me.

'Arry chimed in, 'Sorry to see a good man go down! Haha!' He has to have the last word!

JOHN PETRUCCI just returned from G3 in Oz, and his wife sent us a gorgeous magnum of crimson wonder and their best wishes.

Ross Halfin said 'Remember, you can always not get on the plane.' He's coming to party with us in Malibu next week.

Got the new METALLICA Videos DVD last night - hope you enjoy the 5.1 mixes (I haven't been able to check it, but I hope they got the encoding right! If they did, it'll be a first!).

I see Lars is expecting..... gotta tell Ross. Perhaps I'll send him a Metallica DVD for Xmas - or more appropriately, Hanukkah, which he's really big on!

DIVINYLS' Charley Drayton and Chrissy Amphlett sent their best - Oh gosh, I'm such a starf*cker!

Gotta boogie, outta here in a half hour and I'm unwashed and not packed a sock yet!

True story!

Byeeeeeeee."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyJeu 7 Déc - 23:21

IRON MAIDEN Manager ROD SMALLWOOD Checks In From The Road

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T56379 Norwegian IRON MAIDEN site MaidenNorway has posted a batch of updates from IRON MAIDEN Manager Rod Smallwood, who checks in from Sweden, Denmark and Tokyo.

See Rod's updates at this location.

As previously reported, Smallwood has left the Sanctuary Group and taken Maiden with him. The following update has been issued via the band's official website, with Smallwood commenting further on his new company, Phantom Music Management, It should be noted that this new management arrangement will have no effect whatsoever on current and future plans for Maiden, the fan clubs or anything else Maiden related.

Smallwood: "I formed Sanctuary in 1979 and named it after the Maiden song, so its a bit of a wrench leaving after all these years. However in the latter stages of my career I want to be able to fully concentrate on and enjoy managing Maiden without being distracted by other areas of the business. As you all know we have an awful lot going on and we have many exciting plans for the future. The forthcoming European Tour will be incredible and l want to be at as many of the concerts as possible to enjoy the feeling l think you can only really get at a Maiden show! My new company is called Phantom and no prizes for guessing where that came from. Dont worry - its Maiden business as usual!!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 12 Déc - 0:08

IRON MAIDEN Drummer Checks In From Holland And Norway

IRON MAIDEN drummer Nicko McBrain has checked in while on the road in Europe. Click the following links for his diaries: Nicko's Diary - Holland II, Nicko's Diary - Holland, Nicko's Diary - Oslo.

As previously reported, Iron Maiden fans that pre-order the band's first ever limited edition digital download, for 'Different World', will receive an exclusive interview with Steve Harris with their track. Order now as the track will be deleted as of December 26th. Pre-orders available here. Pre-order the CD/DVD/7" from What Records at this location. Watch the video at this location.

(Thanks MaidenNorway)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 13 Déc - 0:54

IRON MAIDEN Frontman's Bruce Air Flight 666 To Milan; Video Available

Sweden's TV4 recently aired IRON MAIDEN frontman's Bruce Air Flight 666 To Milan special. When asked why he does this, Dickinson the pilot commented: "It's great isn't it. Outside of Iron Maiden I work as an airline pilot. I got into flying airplanes because it was fun. And now I kind of do it for a job and it's still fun. This is brilliant ... we get to take everybody with us and go to a concert as well. Our cabin crew really love it as well. They say that heavy metal fans are the nicest passengers they ever have to deal with. Everybody is really friendly and really cool!" To view the special head here.

(Thanks MaidenNorway)
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 13 Déc - 0:57

IRON MAIDEN - The Birth Of Eddie

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T56657 Norwegian IRON MAIDEN site MaidenNorway report:

"Check out this image ( pictured ), which is supposedly the one that inspired Derek Riggs to draw Eddie! Be advised, contains strong graphic elements.

The image is supposed to be one of two scenarios;

- A Vietnamese head on an American tank, or...
- An American head on a Vietnamese tank.

Riggs talked about this photo in 12 Wasted Years and claimed he believed it was an attempt by the American government to gain sympathy through propaganda.

Regardless of why the picture was originally taken though, it isn't hard to see the links to the result - Eddie.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 20 Déc - 22:43

IRON MAIDEN - Live At Abbey Road TV Special Filmed; Photos Available

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T56930 Norwegian IRON MAIDEN fan-site MaidenNorway has posted a following update from IRON MAIDEN manager Rod Smallwood, who checked in from Manchester, UK on December 15th:

"Sorry about delay in my diary – been a bit of a blur this last week or so. I am sat in the bar at Manchester Airport. I arrived here about midday to get the 13.05 to London Gatwick to go home to Brighton following the show here last night. The flight (so far) has been delayed to 3.35 – pathetic isn’t it. No explanation given at least that l am aware of. Should have taken the train. By the time l get home l could have been in New York!!! At least its giving me time to catch up here!!

Anyway lets go back to where l left off – Stuttgart December 7. Met up with an old school and uni mate Cookie in the bar at 5 – haven’t seen him in years so great to have a few drinks and catch up. A bit of a day off for me. Went to Schleyerhalle in time for Maiden and took Cookie and his wife and friends up on the desk.

We have played the Schleyerhalle (capacity 13,000 – sold out) a number of times before and always been great shows. But there l am on the desk and getting this weird feeling. The band don’t seem very focussed and a bit out of phase. Also Bruce hadn’t got his usual power which makes it tough for Dougie to get a great sound as he has to push to keep the vocal above the band. With all this it made the audience a bit subdued. And that is unusual for Stuttgart.

Went back to see band straight after show to see if there was any problem. There was. Apparently it was freezing on stage. You know from my diary how distracting it is when there are cold drafts across the stage – this particularly affects Bruce and is never really a problem for Nicko say as he is well hidden and obviously doing a particularly physical job. But tonight they all complained that it was bloody freezing – even Nicko said he was so cold he didn’t even break out into a sweat at any stage – and that’s with all the physical exertion and all the lights!! The Schleyerhalle has built an ice rink behind the stage and it must have been that. It was reasonably ok on the desk otherwise l would have emailed back to Dickie to check it out. It was so cold on stage as l guess the stage area backed on to the ice rink. Bruce had real problems with vocals – you try singing those songs when you are bloody cold – and everyone had problems concentrating as they were so cold. In a way l was quite relieved to find a real reason for the strange gig. It’s a shame for the audience as although it was a guess still a good show. It just wasn’t right on due to the circumstances and the Stuttgart audience deserved more. If we are to play here again will have to check this out carefully as to us it really ruined the gig. Reaction after from people l saw and talked to was still very very positive but l always then think what it would have been if the band and Dougie had been able to be full on!!

Had a few drinks in hotel bar with friends and band after show – pretty lively there!!!!

Following day December 8 we flew up to Dortmund – this sold out weeks ago about 11,500. Before the show EMI Electrola and our old mate Erik the head of marketing presented us with gold discs for Dance of Death, promising gold for AMOLAD very soon. A gold disc in Germany is 100,000 (and for EMI that is over the counter sales as opposed to ship out) but it used to be 250,000 just a few years ago – it just shows the decline in record sales. As everyone knows record sales worldwide are considerably down for all sorts of reasons too complex to go into here (but yes including illegal file sharing, piracy etc etc) but Germany has been hit harder than most for some reason.

Anyway the show was terrific and so was the audience so we all felt a bit better about the night before as at least our second show in Germany was a cracker. The promoter ensured that the hall was draught free following the “discussions” the previous night – not that we could fault the promoter for the iciness, wasn’t his fault they built an ice rink.

Flew home straight after the gig getting back to Brighton about 2.30am.

Day off on the Saturday – well for some. Caught up with emails in home office, tried to do this but didn’t get time, caught up with some personal stuff. And of course saw some rugby on tv.

On Sunday it was back on the train to London for a C4 TV recording Live at Abbey Road. We don’t do much TV as you know - indeed we don’t get offered much !!! – and there is not a lot we would want to do anyway but this was a bit special and it was good to have metal included in a show like this. It was recorded in the big Abbey Road studio but more with a documentary feel than video. The list of artists appearing is very impressive and we are to close out the whole series being the last band on the last show. We did 2 songs both recorded fully live as if we were in rehearsal – most others did 3 but our songs are a bit longer than most!!! Also a bit of interview stuff. I wont go into it more as Val will soon be putting the full news of this on the site so you will get all the full details but we think it will come out really well.

Had a few drinks with Nicko after the recording and stayed in London that night. Off to Cardiff the next day - Monday, December 11 – for the first of the UK run. I will leave it here for now as l need to go to the gate – if its still more delayed l will come back to it!!"

To view photos of the Abbey Road TV shoot head here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 26 Déc - 16:57

Iron Maiden - Different World

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Landing3 Different World is the Fantastic New Single from Iron Maiden.

Taken from the classic A Matter of Life and Death album it is released on FOUR DIFFERENT LIMITED EDITIONS.

These are a 2 TRACK CD Single which features a previously unreleased live version of ‘IRON MAIDEN', a VERY LIMITED EDITION 7” PICTURE DISC with a previously unreleased live version of ‘Fear Of the Dark’, and a LIMITED EDITION DVD SINGLE with souvenir poster/07 Calendar.

It also features the animated video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, and the previously unreleased live version of ‘The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg’, and the new studio recording of Focus’s ‘Hocus Pocus’. There is also a full picture library of live photos from the tour for fans to enjoy.

All singles contain different tour photos, and live songs from A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH European Tour 2006. THESE CAN BE PURCHASED NOW.

Finally the fourth format which you can ONLY ORDER FROM THE OFFICIAL IRON MAIDEN DIGTIAL DOWNLOADS WEBSITE......an exclusive digital single - a live version of Different World recorded during the European tour - will be available for a limited period only and will be deleted upon official release.

The digital single can be downloaded day of release, 26th December, in MP3 format that is compatible with PC, MP3 player, iPod and Mac.

This unique offer is ONLY AVAILABLE AS A PRE-ORDER from the Iron Maiden Official Digital Store at www.ironmaiden.com. Pre-orders will be delivered on the 26th December, when the format will be deleted and no longer available.

30 November 2006

Iron Maiden - Page 4 32249

Different World CD Single
Iron Maiden

Release Date: 26 December 2006
Format: CD Single

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Add-to-basket £1.99

Iron Maiden - Page 4 32247

Different World CD, DVD & 7 Inch Picture Disc
Iron Maiden

Format: Multibuy Sets

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Add-to-basket £8.99

Iron Maiden - Page 4 32250

Different World DVD Single
Iron Maiden

Format: DVD Single

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Add-to-basket £3.99

Iron Maiden - Page 4 32248

Different World Limited Edition 7 Inch Picture Disc
Iron Maiden

Format: 7inch Vinyl Single

Iron Maiden - Page 4 Add-to-basket £3.99
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 26 Déc - 18:07

IRON MAIDEN Comment On Desert Rock Festival Confirmation

As reported earlier today, IRON MAIDEN are confirmed as the first headliner of the Desert Rock 2007 festival, which set to take place March 9-10, 2007 at the Dubai Country Club in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The band will play on March 9th and headline over THE PRODIGY, STONE SOUR, IN FLAMES, MASTODON, CHILDREN OF BODOM, LAUREN HARRIS and JUNKYARD GROOVE .

This will be the fourth Desert Rock Festival in Dubai since it started in 2004 and it will take place at the Dubai Country Club. Tickets will be made available from the official Desert Rock Festival website - desertrockfestival.com - where full details of the festival and site can be found.

Says manager Rod Smallwood; "Maiden have always enjoyed and been prepared to visit and play in new parts of the World and this is certainly no exception. We expect to take the full European stage production and as its our first time there. We will adjust the set to include more of the favourites these fans won't have heard live before along with selected tracks from our new album A Matter of Life and Death which has been very successful in Arabia with a Top 5 Chart entry. As this tour has been so much fun we may even add a couple more special shows in mid-March."

Adds Bruce Dickinson: "This is certainly something new to us as I don't believe anyone from the band has ever played here at all so we're all really looking forward to this. We all enjoy touring where we've always had fantastic support but there is something always a bit special about playing to new fans in a part of the world you'd never really expected to play. It certainly looks and sounds like a great festival and line up and I'm already planning a special BruceAir trip out for this one which will be amazing I'm sure. We're just getting to the end of whats been a brilliant year for all of us and we've had a fantastic reaction to the tour throughout and we 'd like to thank all the fans for their support on the album and the tour. It's been incredible."

Details of the Bruce Air three day trip out to Dubai and the Desert Rock Festival will be posted tomorrow, Friday, December 22nd on Seegigs.co.uk.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMer 3 Jan - 23:26

IRON MAIDEN - 'Different World' Single Enters Official UK Singles Chart At #3

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T57674 IRON MAIDEN's new single, 'Different World', has entered the Official UK Singles Chart at #3. 'Different World' is pulled from Iron Maiden's latest album, A Matter Of Life And Death.

Three traditional collectable formats became available from local record stores from Tuesday, December 26th:

Two-track CD – special souvenir price of £1.99 with previously unreleased live version of 'Iron Maiden'
Limited Edition 7" Picture Disc with previously unreleased live version of ‘Fear Of the Dark’
Limited Edition DVD Single with souvenir poster/07 Calendar - includes the animated video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, and the previously unreleased live version of ‘The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg’, and the new studio recording of FOCUS’ ‘Hocus Pocus’. There is also a full picture library of live photos from the tour for fans to enjoy.
All singles contain different tour photos, and live songs from A Matter Of Life And Death European Tour 2006.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 9 Jan - 21:46

IRON MAIDEN - Stockholm Show Available For Streaming Via Publicly Funded Swedish Radio Broadcaster

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T57974 According to Maidenfans.com IRON MAIDEN's November 18th show in Stockholm, Sweden is now available for streaming via Sveriges Radio (SR) website. The two hour broadcast is available at the following links:

Part 1
Part 2

Sveriges Radio is Sweden's national publicly funded radio broadcaster.

As previously reported, the same concert was available for streaming on December 28th courtesy of Iron Maiden Sweden FC.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyLun 15 Jan - 23:51

IRON MAIDEN To Play Belgrade Date In March; Fly "Bruce Air" To The Show

Iron Maiden - Page 4 T58451 IRON MAIDEN have confirmed that further to last week's announcement of an additional show in Athens, Greece they will be playing a headline show in Belgrade, Serbia on Wednesday, March 14th as part of a short run of dates in mid-March.

The venue is the 18,000 capacity Belgrade Fair Indoor Arena and tickets for the show will be going on sale on Wednesday, January 24th.

Says Steve Harris, "I'm pretty sure in saying that this will be the first time we've been to Belgrade for just over 20 years back on the Somewhere In Time tour so I'm sure many of our fans in Serbia will be very excited at the news that we're making this visit that some would say is long overdue! As we said a couple of years ago we would try and visit new places and cities where we haven't played for a long time when the opportunity to do so came up and this is just such an occasion. And we are very much looking forward to it."

For more information and links for where to buy tickets, check back shortly.

Fly "Bruce Air" to Belgrade. Details here.

As reported earlier today, the following chart positions have been achieved for Maiden's new single, 'Different World':

Hungary - #1
UK - #3
Denmark - #3 (last week #27)
Finland - #6
Spain - #7 (last week #Cool
Greece - #9 (last week #13)
Sweden - #11
Ireland - #39
Germany - #40

'Different World' is pulled from Iron Maiden's latest album, A Matter Of Life And Death.

Three traditional collectable formats became available from local record stores from Tuesday, December 26th:

- Two-track CD – special souvenir price of £1.99 with previously unreleased live version of 'Iron Maiden'
- Limited Edition 7" Picture Disc with previously unreleased live version of ‘Fear Of the Dark’
- Limited Edition DVD Single with souvenir poster/07 Calendar - includes the animated video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, and the previously unreleased live version of ‘The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg’, and the new studio recording of FOCUS’ ‘Hocus Pocus’. There is also a full picture library of live photos from the tour for fans to enjoy.

All singles contain different tour photos, and live songs from A Matter Of Life And Death European Tour 2006.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyJeu 25 Jan - 1:16

IRON MAIDEN Score In Finland's Soundi Poll

IRON MAIDEN's official website has been updated with the following:

Iron Maiden score in Finland's Soundi (monthly music magazine, similar to Q) 2006 readers poll.

Best International Band
1. Iron Maiden

Best International Singer:
1. Bruce Dickinson

Best International Musician:
1. Steve Harris
12. Dave Murray

Best International Album:
1. Iron MaidenA Matter Of Life And Death

Best International Song:
2. Iron Maiden'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg'
17. Iron Maiden'A Different World'

Also, Iron Maiden has been nominated as the "Best International Band" in the Emma Awards (Finnish Grammys). Emma Awards will take place on March 10th
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyDim 4 Fév - 2:05

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyLun 5 Fév - 19:52

IRON MAIDEN Announce Summer Shows In Germany, Czech Republic

IRON MAIDEN are returning to Germany to play two more Headline Stadium shows in June this summer. The two shows that have been confirmed are Friday, June 8th Sudweststadion in Ludwigshafen (near Mannheim) and Sunday, June 17th at the MSV Stadium, Duisburg.

Tickets will be go on sale at Thursday 8th February and they can be ordered from eventim.de or via telephone on the ticket hotline +49 (0)1805 - 57 0000. Support at the two stadium show will be being confirmed shortly.

In other news, Multimedia promoters have announced that Iron Maiden are coming to the Czech Republic to play a headline Stadium show in June this summer.

The show has been confirmed on Wednesday, June 6th at the Ostrava Banik Football Stadium in Ostrava. At the end of last year on their successful “A Matter Of Life And Death World Tour 2006” they played to over 350,000 fans at sold out arena shows throughout Europe. It wasn’t possible at the time to schedule a date in the Czech Republic but as the band always enjoy playing there they have included this date in a short summer run of European Stadium and Festival appearances

Tickets will be go on sale at Wednesday February 7th and they can be ordered from ticketpro.cz. Support at the Ostrava Banik Stadium show will be being confirmed shortly.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyVen 9 Fév - 1:04

IRON MAIDEN - Death On The Road US DVD Theatre Screenings Announced

On February 21st IRON MAIDEN's Death On The Road DVD hits theaters in the US. Below is the complete listing of theaters that will be showing the DVD, with contact numbers.

- Brooklyn, NY at Pavilion - 188 Prospect Park West. Tel: 718-369-0836
- Boston, MA at Kendall Square Cinema - One Kendall Sq. Bld 1900. Tel: 617-621-1202
- Chicago, IL at Century Centre Cinema - 2828 N. Clark St Century Shopping Center. Tel: 773-248-7759
- Detroit, MI atEmagine Canton - 39535 Ford Rd. Tel: 734-721-3456
- El Paso, TX at Carmike 16 - 9840 Gateway Blvd. Tel: 915-751-5613
- Los Angeles, CA at Westside Pavilion Cinema - 10800 Pico Blvd. Tel: 310-475-0408
- Phoenix, AZ at Harkins, Arizona Mills 24 - 5000 Arizona Mills Circle Tempe. Tel: 480-820-0387
- San Diego, CA at Ultrastar Theatres Mission Valley - 7510 Hazard Center Drive. Tel: 619-574-8684
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyLun 12 Fév - 23:28

IRON MAIDEN Star Captains Rangers
BBC News has issued the following report:

Heavy metal legend BRUCE DICKINSON was at the controls as Rangers football club flew to Israel for a Uefa Cup tie. The IRON MAIDEN frontman piloted a 757 jet from Glasgow ahead of Wednesday's match against Hapoel Tel Aviv.

Dickinson is qualified as a commercial pilot and regularly flies for UK-based charter firm Astraeus.

He specifically asked to fly the Ibrox men to the Israeli capital when he learned that the charter firm had landed the contract.

Rangers manager Walter Smith told the club's website: "I know their stuff quite well.

"I remember going to meet the band when they played in Edinburgh a few years ago.

"I would never have thought that Bruce would be flying our plane."

Iron Maiden with Dickinson at the helm are still going strong after two decades of hard rock and an estimated 80 million album sales.

Their hits include 'Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter', 'Run To The Hills', 'The Number Of The Beast' and 'The Trooper'.

The band played the Glasgow SECC in December last year as part of a successful world tour.

Astraeus, based in Crawley, West Sussex, confirmed that Dickinson was at the controls of Rangers' jet.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyMar 13 Fév - 23:48

IRON MAIDEN Announce Summer Tour; Ground Breaking Show In India

The official IRON MAIDEN website has been updated with the following:

"Following their phenomenally successful new album and sold-out tour late last year of arenas around the world, Iron Maiden are announcing a series of headline stadium and festival appearances in March and June of this year.

Always keen to take Metal to new places, Maiden will for the first time ever play in India, on the spectacular grounds of Bangalore’s Palace on Saturday, March 17th, marking the first time a major metal band has ever played in the subcontinent.

Iron Maiden’s new album, A Matter Of Life And Death, reached No 2 in the Indian album charts after debuting at No 4, which is believed to be the highest chart position in India ever for any rock act. Maiden will be the first to bring in a full massive western style stage production - air freighting in almost 20 tons of backline equipment and their huge stage Production for this one show.

Maiden singer Bruce Dickinson commented, “To say we’re all really looking forward to going to Bangalore is something of an understatement. It’s very special to us to be able play to new fans in countries we’ve never been to before, and we hear the Indian fans are very loud and into their metal. The whole trip will be an exciting time for us and we intend to enjoy every moment there. The fans should know that we are bringing the whole stage show we used in Europe and America and that Eddie will definitely be joining us! We are crafting a special set to include both songs from A Matter of Life and Death and a load of other favorites. It promises to be an absolutely amazing atmosphere playing outdoors in front of the palace.”
A spokesman from the promoters DNA Networks explained, “As this is the first show ever in India to feature three other acts in addition to an international headliner, it will be our first ever festival of sorts and as such an historic occasion. As the setting is the beautiful open site in the palace grounds we thought the occasion should be marked with a special name so we are calling the event ‘EDD-FEST’. We are confident that Maiden and ‘EDD-FEST' will encourage more Western bands in the future to join us and play here in India, something which would greatly please the huge number of Rock fans in this country. The appearance on the bill of Britain's Lauren Harris will also be the first time Indian fans will have seen a rock band fronted by a girl."

Another new territory for the band to visit is Dubai in the United Arab Emirates where they will headline the Desert Rock Festival on Friday, March 9th. This is the 4th Desert Rock Festival and is an event which has grown steadily in stature and Iron Maiden will be the biggest act to headline the festival to date. It is expected to be the most succcessful yet. Maiden's new album was Top 5 in Arabia.

Iron Maiden manager Rod Smallwood comments, "Going right back to 1985 and tours behind the old Iron Curtain, particularly Poland, Maiden have always enjoyed blazing the trail taking metal to new fans all over the world. We have wanted to play in India for some time and the success of the new album persuaded us to interrupt our break and go there in March. We were also invited to play in Beijing and Shanghai in China but Eddie was concerned about restrictions relating to choice of songs and artwork so we are leaving that to a later time. In June we are going into some Eurpean territories we didn’t get chance to play last time and to places like the UK, Germany, Italy and Holland where the late 06 arena shows got nowhere near satisfying the demand for tickets. As most of these dates are outdoors we will adjust the set to include more of the classics suited to an outdoor party atmosphere, along with selected songs from A Matter of Life and Death. We will of course be taking the full stage production with us everywhere along with Eddie who has kindly agreed to delay his holidays!. It promises to be a hugely enjoyable series of dates."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyDim 25 Fév - 20:06

Iron Maiden - Page 4 61093
IRON MAIDEN - Rare IRON MAIDEN "The Story So Far Part I And II" Box Sets On eBay

According to MaidenNorway.com , two very rare IRON MAIDEN box-sets - The Story So Far Part I and II - are up for grabs on eBay. A description reads as follows:

"Mega rare Iron Maiden story so far box sets Part 1 & 2 in very good to excellent condition for age. There was only 1000 of each box set made and was only sold through HMV stores (in the UK). I brought these both on the day of release back in 1995 and the last 10 years they have been stored away safe. You get 10 albums in total each with bonus discs including B-Side singles from that album a massive 20 CDs in total

The boxes do have some marks to them, the worst are circled in one of the photos where the edge of the box has slightly worn. The CD's are in excellent condition to be honest 14 of the 20 CDs are near mint condition the other have some minor marks nothing in anyway shape or form will effect the playing. CD case are all original with stickers - unfortunately three of the CD holders have teeth missing so they don't grip the CD's tight but these were like this when I brought them.

The other thing to mention is Fear Of The Dark case was replaced as it was broken when it arrived in the shop - the case only was replaced with a CD they had in stock at the time and has left a price-sticker mark."

If you want to bid on the item, go here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 EmptyLun 12 Mar - 21:29

IRON MAIDEN - Dubai Rock Fest Set Revealed

Earlier tonight, IRON MAIDEN headlined the Desert Rock Festival in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Bruce Dickinson and co. performed 14 songs in total - an initial 11 song set followed by a three song encore. Their set list ran in the following order:

'Different World',
'These Colours Don't Run',
'Brighter Than A Thousand Suns',
'Wrathchild',
'The Trooper',
'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg',
'For The Greater Good Of God',
'The Number Of The Beast',
'Fear Of The Dark',
'Run To The Hills',
'Iron Maiden',
(encores)
'Two Minutes To Midnight',
'The Evil That Men Do' and 'Hallowed Be Thy Name'.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden - Page 4 Empty

Iron Maiden
Page 4 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant